Thread: David Carrbage

David Carrbage

David Carrbage gets in a Twatter war with famous Jameis Winstoned over a training exercise.

Florio takes the opportunity to bash the Carrbage brothers. Florio is a complete asshole but even a broken clock.....

Here's an excerpt from the PFT article:

"Regardless of whether the exercise actually helps Winston, Carrís decision to call Winston out seems odd, and hypocritical. *Carr and his brother, Derek, resent criticism of any kind, routinely blocking on social media anyone who says anything they donít like.* To the extent that current and former NFL quarterbacks are members of a fraternity, David Carr arguably should raise his concerns privately, or say nothing.

Then again, maybe David has decided to take shots at Jameis because David realizes that Winston has a higher ceiling at the quarterback position than Derek, and that maybe Raiders coach Jon Gruden and G.M. Mike Mayock will eventually figure that out."

LMAO @ the thin skinned Carrbage brother daffodils.

Entire story at:
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ining-choices/

LMAO @ the thin skinned Florio daffodil

If another QB wants to give another QB some ribbing, let him! Damn sensitive little bitch. Jocks give Jocks shit all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    LMAO @ the thin skinned Florio daffodil

If another QB wants to give another QB some ribbing, let him! Damn sensitive little bitch. Jocks give Jocks shit all the time!
    Florio is indeed a liberal SJW cornhole. But he's got the Carrbage brothers NAILED on this one. The Pussybros do routinely block people on social media.

Plus you've got to admit it's hilarious that the Pussybros are advising anyone on how to improve pocket presence. Bwahahahaha.

Remember when Derek Dumbass was challenging BSPN jackass Stephen Smith to an MMA match ?

If only Pussyboy was as tough on the gridiron as he is on Twatter !

I generally enjoy David's commentary on the NFLN. I wouldn't expect him to say anything negative about his little pussy brother.

I think he's kind of stupid for criticizing Winstoned about a training exercise.

Winstoned is a moron and a turnover machine. But he cleaned David's clock in the Twatter exchange. Took the high road, played the 'bro' card, and then provided video evidence showing what the purpose of the training exercise is.

Round 1 to Jameis 'Crab Legs' Winstoned.

Show some proof of Florio being a liberal.
    Racists and homophobes are allowed here for some reason:

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Fuck you. I'd Trayvon Martin your black ass !

Probably had a 'tude' and opened your mouth to the cop. Thought you were being racially profiled or some shit. Cop ain't putting a gun to your head for no reason. You did something. Guaranteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    I'm sorry but I just don't feel bad for black people
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    well according to most blacks only black lives matter now !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    You are a faggot. Not bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Show some proof of Florio being a liberal.
    Anyone that reads PFT or watches his show on NBCSN knows he's a liberal jackass.

Show some proof you don't enjoy taking it up the ass.

So no actual proof for any of the accusations you make. I should've figured as much coming from the closeted pole smoker.

Probably had a 'tude' and opened your mouth to the cop. Thought you were being racially profiled or some shit. Cop ain't putting a gun to your head for no reason. You did something. Guaranteed.

OK, here's some proof, Corky.

He's a liberal SJW jackass as evidenced by his support for Colon Krapernick. He's actually still campaigning for Colon and insisting someone has to sign him.

He's still refusing to call the Redskins the Redskins because it upsets his widdle wiberal SJW feewings, even after a court ruled that's their proper legal name.

Now, can you prove the goo dripping from your shit chute isn't Sandusky jizz ?

No actual sources yet again and he's still crying like a bitch on the forum. Hysterical.

LMAO Just gave you two examples. You want 'sources' ? The source is his site, you dumb fuck. He's a failed attorney and a well known liberal asswipe. Just like everyone else at NBC and MSNBC.

You're not very good at this Corky.

Stick to taking it up the ass. That's something you excel at !