Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: You've got 2 weeks left!

You've got 2 weeks left!

To hang on to the glimmer of hope that MM and Chucky will draft Derek Carr's replacement and send DC packing as w've all heard countless number of time over the last 2 and half years. 2 weeks left, to present to the entire board who in fact they will be drafting to replace Derek Carr as the starting QB and the future of the franchise.

This long running debate has been going on now since I first heard whipsers of this notion during the 2017 regular season. I think it was after the Reddskins game that I first started to hear this fooolishness, where all blame was being pointed directed at DC for the teams lack of success.

I think some cooled their jets a little bit after the 2017 season, racking up 2017 as an anomaly, as things would return to the way they were during the 2016 MVP season Carr put on tape before breaking his ankle week 16 vs the Colts.

Many were beating the drum and screaming from the roof tops at the end of last season, with some saying Carr would be flat out released or traded, and his replacement would either come via free agency and or the 2019 NFL draft. Neither happened! And it wasn't like we didn't have the draft capital to move up and take Kyler Murray with 3 first rounders, or we simply could have stayed pat at #4 and drafted Daniel Jones or Dwayne Haskins.

Fast forward after the 2019 NFL season, where Carr was coming off arguably his best season as a pro, we again have to hear and read false claims about how terrible of a QB Derek Carr is by some, and that he again will be replaced via free agency and of the draft 2 weeks from today.

I heard every scenario under the sun. Tom Brady, Jameis Winston, Cam Newton, and Phillip Rivers, just to name a few names that were supposed to come in and replace Derek Carr. In the end, Marcus Mariota was brought in to be Carr's back-up, on a 2 year deal worth 17 million dollars. Yes there are incentives attached, but this is only if Carr were to go down with injury. If indeed Mariota was brought in to replace Carr, he would have signed a long term contract at market value which would have been well over 100 million dollars. And if that indeed happened, Carr would have been released or traded.

So now, the haters are really essentially at the end of their long 2 and half year rope. Their last glimmer of hope is to again, draft Derek Carr's replacement 2 weeks from today. Sitting with 5 picks in the top 91, We certainly have the ammo to move up in the draft and select one of the top QB's outside of moving up to #1 and selecting Jow Burrow. Everything I'm reading is one of the top 4 will for sure be there at #12. Moving from #12 into the 5 - 8 range to select Tua or Herbert is very doable with again our draft capital. Depending on who you ask and where you rank them, Love, Tua, Herbert are all possibilites with draft capital we have.

I hate to break it to you though, whether we have the draft captial or not, it's not happening! It's really too late to turn back now. So again, if you were one of the people who has been pounding the get rid of Carr drum for the last 2 and half years, and stinking up the board with this horse manure of the notion that he sucks and will be replaced, you again have 2 weeks left to hold on to this sad and pathetic dream.

If you are still holding on, please give us the name of the QB that will be drafted this year to replace Carr as the Raiders starting QB. Is it one of the big 4 I mentioned, or a sleeper that could go in a later round?

92498287_501413290741833_3555016706608857088_n.jpg92465581_10222636626050888_3427639530071523328_n.jpg

Furthermore, the Raiders offense led by DC had an offensive efficiency ranked #6 in football last year. The defense efficiency was ranked #32. Special teams was ranked #28.

When you heard MM and Chucky say 'they know what they have in Derek Carr and they appreciate it', it's time all the haters start appreciating it too! The drop rates alone since Carr has been with the Raiders is the only reason he is not #1 in every statistical category in club history. Even with that lousy drops stat, he will be still be #1 in every statistical category by seasons end barring major injury.

Many of us have said it before and we will say it again. Improve the talent around Carr (especially on defense) and get him stability with the coaching staff, and the wins will come. Period!

Again, you've got 2 weeks left for your 2 and half year pipe dream of drafting an unknown commodity with no NFL experience, to replace the best QB the Raiders have ever had! And I'm dying to know who this QB is going to be. Please post the name of the QB who will be drafted to replace Carr. No answer at all concedes to the fact that your dream is indeed finally over!

Give me Carr's work ethic, 4th quarter comebacks (the most since he's come into the league), character, leadership qualities, and his stats, combined with his age and contract, and Carr is the best value in the NFL!

I can't wait to hear who is replacement is going to be!

Go Raiders!

I can see a QB drafted but not to replace Carr this year. If they pick up a #2 pick (Eason), or use one of our thirds as a development project.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    I can see a QB drafted but not to replace Carr this year. If they pick up a #2 pick (Eason), or use one of our thirds as a development project.
    Is there room? Current Depth chart.

1. Carr (3 years left on his deal)
    2. Maritoa (2 year deal)
    3. Kizer (1 year left on his deal)
    4. Peterman (tendered by the Raiders)

Everything I know is Gruden doesn't have patience for rookie QB's.

Go Raiders!

I want TUA.

Ideally, we redshirt him for most of 2020 and roll with Mariota as a bridge. Take whatever we can get for Pussyboy and get him the fuck off the roster. Carrbage is a cancer.

Going to be a real buzzkill if he's the QB in Vegas. What's the sense in keeping a pussy on the roster ? Anyone with a brain (excludes Fktard In Black) knows he's not the long term answer at QB, so why dilly-dally around ?

Keep him on the roster and here's what happens....Carrbage becomes a 20 million dollar malcontent clipboard holder. Mariota winds up earning 15 million after incentives. So we end up dishing out 35 million in 2020 QB salary and still might not have the position settled. Just fucking great.

Problem is, Pussyboy is worth jackshit on the trade market. Unless something happens like Big Ben's elbow blowing up, who the fuck wants Pussyboy ?

Fktard In Black thinks we're getting a king's ransom for Carrbage. Fktard In Black thinks Pussyboy is well on the way to becoming an all-time great.

The truth is, no one is interested in Carr. Pats would rather roll with Stidham, Chargers with Tyrod, Jags with Minschew. Even if they want to bring in another QB, they can sign Newton or Winston without surrendering a draft pick, so why the fuck are they giving up anything for Pussyboy ?

So tell me Pussyboy lovers, who is realistically interested in DC and what do you honestly think we can get for him ??? CRICKETS.

This is Andy Dalton redux, except our situation is worse. At least the Bengals will have their QBOTF in place if they're forced to carry Dalton for another year because no one wants him.

We could wind up carrying Pussyboy for another year because NO ONE wants his useless ass and still not have our QBOTF in place.

Fktard In Black doesn't have a clue.

Draft a QB. Roll with Mariota for a year or longer if necessary. But for God's sake, get the PUSSY LOSER Carrbage off the team already.

Nothing good can come from continuing on with Pussyboy.

THE END.

pass on drafting a qb this yr,we got dc and mm already with petermana nd kiser behind em,if the 1st 2 got injured we could always add cam,winston,dalton off the street

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    pass on drafting a qb this yr,we got dc and mm already with petermana nd kiser behind em,if the 1st 2 got injured we could always add cam,winston,dalton off the street
    Bro, we can't keep passing on drafting a QB. That's how we got ourselves in the postion we're in.

You're a realist. You're not a blind Pussyboy supporter. In your heart of hearts, you know he's NOT the answer.

Couple of years from now, if we still don't have a franchise QB in place, we're going to look back at 2019 and 2020 and think 'we had five 1st round picks and didn't get our QBOTF ? What were we thinking ?'

Use some TRUMP common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    I want TUA.

Ideally, we redshirt him for most of 2020 and roll with Mariota as a bridge. Take whatever we can get for Pussyboy and get him the fuck off the roster. Carrbage is a cancer.

Going to be a real buzzkill if he's the QB in Vegas. What's the sense in keeping a pussy on the roster ? Anyone with a brain (excludes Fktard In Black) knows he's not the long term answer at QB, so why dilly-dally around ?

Keep him on the roster and here's what happens....Carrbage becomes a 20 million dollar malcontent clipboard holder. Mariota winds up earning 15 million after incentives. So we end up dishing out 35 million in 2020 QB salary and still might not have the position settled. Just fucking great.

Problem is, Pussyboy is worth jackshit on the trade market. Unless something happens like Big Ben's elbow blowing up, who the fuck wants Pussyboy ?

Fktard In Black thinks we're getting a king's ransom for Carrbage. Fktard In Black thinks Pussyboy is well on the way to becoming an all-time great.

The truth is, no one is interested in Carr. Pats would rather roll with Stidham, Chargers with Tyrod, Jags with Minschew. Even if they want to bring in another QB, they can sign Newton or Winston without surrendering a draft pick, so why the fuck are they giving up anything for Pussyboy ?

So tell me Pussyboy lovers, who is realistically interested in DC and what do you honestly think we can get for him ??? CRICKETS.

This is Andy Dalton redux, except our situation is worse. At least the Bengals will have their QBOTF in place if they're forced to carry Dalton for another year because no one wants him.

We could wind up carrying Pussyboy for another year because NO ONE wants his useless ass and still not have our QBOTF in place.

Draft a QB. Roll with Mariota for a year or longer if necessary. But for God's sake, get the PUSSY LOSER Carrbage off the team already.

THE END.
    I think Carr does have some trade value. NE would be happy to take him and they would win with him.

New England
    Bears (would have)
    Broncos
    Miami
    Redskins
    Chargers
    Bengals

Those teams could be possible landing spots for Carr especially if he was shopped around last month.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    I want TUA.

THE END.
    I've typically stopped reading your words. But since you are one of the most loudest Carr haters on the planet, I had to know you woud come running to this thread within seconds after it was written.

Your response sums it all up with you in one post. 1. You flat out need help on a number of different levels. 2. You don't know a damn thing about football, espcecially when it comes to the Raiders. 3. All these words of hatred and misinformation makes you look bad. 4. You are flat out disrespecting MM and Chucky themselves, because they are the ones who make the decisions regarding not only keeping Carr, but building the franchise around him.

At least you had the balls to throw one more pile of shit up against the wall to see if it sticks. So this long 2 and half year road of screaming at the top of your lungs, that Carr wiill be released or traded, and replaced with countless number of free agent QB's, pro QB's rumored to be available via a trade, and 2 going on 3 drafts two weeks from today, that Carr's replacement has come down to the Raiders drafting Tua to replace Carr as the future of this franchise.

When it doesn't happen, you really need to keep your mouth shut moving forward regarding anything regarding Derek Carr and you sould issue not only Derek Carr an apology, but the entire board as well!

And as far as your claims that no one would be interested in Carr. Wrong and think again! This is one of many articles written about several teams making serious offers for Carr. Serious offers don't mean 6th and 7th round draft picks. They mean Kings ransoms! https://heavy.com/sports/2020/03/rai...-trade-rumors/

The board should resort back to this post you have written in summary moving forward after the Raiders don't draft Tua or one of the top QB's as Carr's replacement 2 weeks from today. It will again prove every word of hatred, dissrespect, and missinformation was nothing but a big pile of horse shit!

You're at the end of your rope pal. You've got less than an inch left before there's nothing left to hold on to. It seems your almost standing alone on this by now. There were many others who stood with you who have now accepted reality, and with detailed facts about how great of a QB Carr truly is, they have all left you and not only have admitted wrong ways of thinking, but are back supporting Carr more so than ever before!

If there are any other Carr haters out there that want to throw one more piece of shit up against the wall to see if it sticks, now is your chance. You've got 2 weeks! After the draft is over, there are no more pipe dreams in replacing Carr. This is your last chance to give us all a name as to who Carr's replacement is going to be.

I wiil assume no answer means you have no answers left to give. Reality has already set in 2 weeks before reality will set in for this sad, pathetic, and sorry excuse for a Raiders fan!

You've got 2 weeks left! Sink or swim!

Go Raiders!

Quote Originally Posted by FrontrowSTH View Post
    I think Carr does have some trade value. NE would be happy to take him and they would win with him.

New England
    Bears (would have)
    Broncos
    Miami
    Redskins
    Chargers
    Bengals

Those teams could be possible landing spots for Carr especially if he was shopped around last month.

Naw. There's no trade value. Let's go through the teams you listed one by one.

NE is prepared to go with Stitham. He's got a year under his belt in the system. If they want to trade for someone they're more likely to be interested in Dalton. He's cheaper and will cost less in compensation.

Bears, scratch them as you've already said.

Broncos have no interest. They already drafted their guy last year and they won with him down the stretch. They're not giving up anything for Carr.

Miami, will be drafting a QB. They already have Fitz and Rosen while they develop their franchise QB. Scratch them.

Redskins, doubtful they're giving up on Haskins after a year. If they do, they're drafting 2nd overall and have their choice of any QB not named Burrow. Possible they could bring in Carr to push Haskins, but not likely. Certainly they're not giving up much to secure his services.

Chargers will likely be drafting a QB. If not, they roll with Tyrod who took the Bills to the playoffs. Or they sign Kim Newt. They have better options than trading for Carr.

Bengals will draft Burrow and are looking to shop Dalton. There's no way they're going to replace Dalton with Carr.

Sorry, the only way the RAIDERS get anything of value for Pussyboy is if another team has a catastrophic injury.

That's just the way it is.

Carrbage has little trade value now and he'll have even less after 2020.

2020 will be Carr's last year as a RAIDER. Don't be surprised if it's his last year in the NFL. Football isn't that important to him and he's set for life. He can hang on for another year or two of mediocrity or he'll more likely walk away from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by F.I.B. Savior View Post
    I've typically stopped reading your words.

You're at the end of your rope pal. You've got less than an inch left before there's nothing left to hold on to. It seems your almost standing alone on this by now. There were many others who stood with you who have now accepted reality, and with detailed facts about how great of a QB Carr truly is.....
    If only it was true that you've stopped reading my posts. You can't stop though. You're hanging on every word, you insipid twat.

You're the only fucking moron that actually believes Carrbage is on the way to being an all-time great and that we can get a king's ransom for him.

Not even a single Carr supporter anywhere on the planet believes that horseshit.

You're the dumbest bitch on the internet.