Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: You've got 2 weeks left!

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    stafford likes to throw long and give a wr a chance to make a play,carr doesn't like to throw deep and doesn't let his wr go make a play

ps cousin's likes to throw downfield
    Really? https://www.pff.com/news/pro-most-ac...-depth-in-2018

Not only does Carr like to throw deep, but he's one of the very best in the league at doing it. Your 'insider' isn't giving you false information again, is he?

Go Raiders!
    Last edited by F.I.B. Savior; 04-10-2020 at 02:37 AM.

I would rather keep Carr over both of them as well. He's cheaper and he has almost as much arm talent as Stafford does. They are missing something between the ears, imo. Might as well keep the cheaper option at this rate.
    Racists and homophobes are allowed here for some reason:

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Fuck you. I'd Trayvon Martin your black ass !

Probably had a 'tude' and opened your mouth to the cop. Thought you were being racially profiled or some shit. Cop ain't putting a gun to your head for no reason. You did something. Guaranteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    You are a faggot. Not bullshit. 263 posts and not one comment that anyone would consider an intelligent thought.

Let Belichick get is nasty little paws on Stafford...another SB Win, lets hope to god his X D coach won't let that happen!!!

Sure would be nice to have a QB that's willing to take shots downfield.

With Pussyboy, every lengthy drive has to take 13 plays and 8 minutes.

Was watching 'A Football Life' on the NFLN the other day. AL was the football life being examined.

AL explained how his philiosophy wasn't to 'take what they give you'. His philosophy was 'we take what we want'.

AL explained that you have to have the bomb in your arsenal and be willing to use it.

We've completely gotten away from that philosophy. Our idea of a bomb these days is Pussyboy throwing the ball to Waller at the LOS and hoping he carries it 80 yards.

Carrbage's reluctance to air it out is noticeable. Pussyboy doesn't like taking chances. That's how you wind up turfing the ball so frequently on 3rd and even 4th down. He's content to throw a 2 yard checkdown on 3rd and 12. Keeps his completion % high, but doesn't do shit for us on the scoreboard.

He'll convert a bunch of 3rd and 5's along the way but when you get inside the 10 and things get congested and there's no longer an 'underneath', he struggles to get it done. That's who he is.

Combine Carrbage's reluctance to air it out with his refusal to use his legs and you've got a toxic mix that results in a stagnant low scoring offense that's boring and frustrating to watch.

Everyone that's watched Pussyboy for the past 3 years knows this to be true, except for Fktard In Black.

We simply have to move on from Carrbage. The sooner it happens, the better.
    Last edited by RAIDERMAN818; 04-09-2020 at 02:06 PM.

Do ya'll remember Gannon throwing 10 yard throws to Brown & Rice & setting completion records? Gruden is trying to do the same shit with Carr, But Fuck lets face it it doesn't work with Carr at the helm..never will!!

Quote Originally Posted by F.I.B. Savior View Post
    Really? https://www.pff.com/news/pro-most-ac...-depth-in-2018

Not only does Carr like to throw deep, but he's one of the very best in the league at doing it. You're 'insider' isn't giving you false information again, is he?

Go Raiders!
    attempts are pathetic

Drive the ball 80 yards then your kicker comes in and shanks it. Frustrating!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    attempts are pathetic
    Lame rebuttal. I guess you would like to bring back Al Davis's vertical offense? We tried that all the way up until Gruden got here the first time and it didn't work anymore. Al tried it again after Gruden got traded, and again, it didn't work anymore.

If you have a problem with the attempts, and if you would like to provide some evidence of this, point your finger at the play caller and call him pathetic. You would call Chucky pathetic, would you?

Go Raiders!
    Last edited by F.I.B. Savior; 04-10-2020 at 02:37 AM.

To hang on to the glimmer of hope that MM and Chucky will draft Derek Carr's replacement and send DC packing as w've all heard countless number of time over the last 2 and half years. 2 weeks left, to present to the entire board who in fact they will be drafting to replace Derek Carr as the starting QB and the future of the franchise.

This long running debate has been going on now since I first heard whipsers of this notion during the 2017 regular season. I think it was after the Reddskins game that I first started to hear this fooolishness, where all blame was being pointed directed at DC for the teams lack of success.

I think some cooled their jets a little bit after the 2017 season, racking up 2017 as an anomaly, as things would return to the way they were during the 2016 MVP season Carr put on tape before breaking his ankle week 16 vs the Colts.

Many were beating the drum and screaming from the roof tops at the end of last season, with some saying Carr would be flat out released or traded, and his replacement would either come via free agency and or the 2019 NFL draft. Neither happened! And it wasn't like we didn't have the draft capital to move up and take Kyler Murray with 3 first rounders, or we simply could have stayed pat at #4 and drafted Daniel Jones or Dwayne Haskins.

Fast forward after the 2019 NFL season, where Carr was coming off arguably his best season as a pro, we again have to hear and read false claims about how terrible of a QB Derek Carr is by some, and that he again will be replaced via free agency and of the draft 2 weeks from today.

I heard every scenario under the sun. Tom Brady, Jameis Winston, Cam Newton, and Phillip Rivers, just to name a few names that were supposed to come in and replace Derek Carr. In the end, Marcus Mariota was brought in to be Carr's back-up, on a 2 year deal worth 17 million dollars. Yes there are incentives attached, but this is only if Carr were to go down with injury. If indeed Mariota was brought in to replace Carr, he would have signed a long term contract at market value which would have been well over 100 million dollars. And if that indeed happened, Carr would have been released or traded.

So now, the haters are really essentially at the end of their long 2 and half year rope. Their last glimmer of hope is to again, draft Derek Carr's replacement 2 weeks from today. Sitting with 5 picks in the top 91, We certainly have the ammo to move up in the draft and select one of the top QB's outside of moving up to #1 and selecting Jow Burrow. Everything I'm reading is one of the top 4 will for sure be there at #12. Moving from #12 into the 5 - 8 range to select Tua or Herbert is very doable with again our draft capital. Depending on who you ask and where you rank them, Love, Tua, Herbert are all possibilites with draft capital we have.

I hate to break it to you though, whether we have the draft captial or not, it's not happening! It's really too late to turn back now. So again, if you were one of the people who has been pounding the get rid of Carr drum for the last 2 and half years, and stinking up the board with this horse manure of the notion that he sucks and will be replaced, you again have 2 weeks left to hold on to this sad and pathetic dream.

If you are still holding on, please give us the name of the QB that will be drafted this year to replace Carr as the Raiders starting QB. Is it one of the big 4 I mentioned, or a sleeper that could go in a later round?

Attachment 198Attachment 199

Furthermore, the Raiders offense led by DC had an offensive efficiency ranked #6 in football last year. The defense efficiency was ranked #32. Special teams was ranked #28.

When you heard MM and Chucky say 'they know what they have in Derek Carr and they appreciate it', it's time all the haters start appreciating it too! The drop rates alone since Carr has been with the Raiders is the only reason he is not #1 in every statistical category in club history. Even with that lousy drops stat, he will be still be #1 in every statistical category by seasons end barring major injury.

Many of us have said it before and we will say it again. Improve the talent around Carr (especially on defense) and get him stability with the coaching staff, and the wins will come. Period!

Again, you've got 2 weeks left for your 2 and half year pipe dream of drafting an unknown commodity with no NFL experience, to replace the best QB the Raiders have ever had! And I'm dying to know who this QB is going to be. Please post the name of the QB who will be drafted to replace Carr. No answer at all concedes to the fact that your dream is indeed finally over!

Give me Carr's work ethic, 4th quarter comebacks (the most since he's come into the league), character, leadership qualities, and his stats, combined with his age and contract, and Carr is the best value in the NFL!

I can't wait to hear who is replacement is going to be!

Go Raiders!
    I look at it like a win....win for me. Say Carr has a great year and we WIN.....great....that's really all I want to do anyway is WIN. If he sucks and is benched or traded then look out Mr FIB cause you will be called upon. Time and time again!!!! Taunting works both ways. Either way....I win. Have a great day brother.....and go Raiders!!!!!

Lame rebuttal. I guess you would like to bring back Al Davis's vertical offense? We tried that all the way up until Gruden got here the first time and it didn't work anymore. Al tried it again after Gruden got traded, and again, it didn't work anymore.

If you have a problem with the attempts, and if you would like to provide some evidence of this, point your finger at the play caller and call him pathetic. You would call Chucky pathetic, would you?

Go Raiders!
    Talk about lame rebuttals. Fktard In Black proves once again he knows jackshit about football.

Fktard In Black seems to think Gruden's offense calls for a QB to constantly checkdown and go deep once every century.

Rest assured, this NOT the case.

Asked what type of QB he prefers, Raiders HC Jon Gruden provided a description that sounds little like Derek Carrbage:

"I'm getting old now. I want to let it fly. I want big plays. I want excitement. These bubble screens and checkdowns only go so far with me."

Fktard In Black is the typical Carrbage supporter. There's ALWAYS some lame excuse for the RAIDERS not putting up points. It's ALWAYS someone elses fault. None of the blame EVER falls on the mediocre pussy.

No continuity. Needs more time. Needs more weapons.

Now, the latest BULLSHIT is that Gruden's offense calls for constant checkdowns and rarely throwing the ball more than 10 yards downfield.

Don't blame Carrbage for the RAIDER offensive woes. Carrbage is "well on the way to becoming an all time great".

Fktard In Black proves once again that he's the dumbest bitch on the internet.