Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D.Washington signs with the Chiefs

D.Washington signs with the Chiefs

No more three headed monster? I thought he filled in well when Jacobs was out.

Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    let the chief have the monster

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    let the chief have the monster
    LOL D Wash was a real beast.

Unless we sign a FA RB like Carlos Hyde....I'm smelling a surprise move up into the 2nd to grab Jonathan Taylor. JJ and JT would be a legit two headed monster !

Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    To tell you the truth; the Chiefs just got stronger with signing Washington....got a good chance of being the starter...

I'm not worried about facing Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    To tell you the truth; the Chiefs just got stronger with signing Washington....got a good chance of being the starter...
    He isn't going to be the starter. He is a backup and will always be a backup.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    He isn't going to be the starter. He is a backup and will always be a backup.
    damien williams is the clear starter and they got a kid in the wings already so i dont see washington getting more the 4 or 5 carries a game as a breather

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    damien williams is the clear starter and they got a kid in the wings already so i dont see washington getting more the 4 or 5 carries a game as a breather
    Weren't the Queefs 177 dollars under the cap recently ? DWash signed a 1 year deal worth less than 500K. He might not even make the team.

DeAndre Washington played well and filled in for Jacob's admirably.. He is pretty decent RB, and I appreciate his time on the Raiders, wishing him the best of luck. I still think between Richard and Washington, we shouldve kept Washington (all in all, we shouldve let both walk though). Still scratching my head on re-signing Richard.
    Anyone hear anything on I Crowell? Is he still on the team? Is he healthy again?
    Between Jacob's, Crowell and hopefully draft some talent at RB on April 25th, we are in good shape. Can see them letting Richard walk.