Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D.Washington signs with the Chiefs

I doubt they're letting Richard walk. Not after the contract he just got. I think Gruden really likes Richard. One of his 'grinders'. There was one point last year when Washington got dinged and Richard was pretty much all we had left that day. Then Pussyboy gets Richard crushed on one of his patented checkdowns for no gain.

Richard hobbles off. Raiders are starting to panic a bit. Washington isn't good to go, he can't pass block for shit anyway, Raiders need Richard to suck it up. He walks off a badly sprained ankle and guts it out. Gruden loves that shit. Richard is a grinder.

I don't think he's worth the money we paid for him. But he's a capable runner, an excellent receiver and can even return punts in a pinch.

I haven't heard a thing about Crowell. Tough for a RB to come back from an achilles. Not counting on him for anything. Would be nice if he made a miracle comeback though.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    DeAndre Washington played well and filled in for Jacob's admirably.. He is pretty decent RB, and I appreciate his time on the Raiders, wishing him the best of luck. I still think between Richard and Washington, we shouldve kept Washington (all in all, we shouldve let both walk though). Still scratching my head on re-signing Richard.
    Anyone hear anything on I Crowell? Is he still on the team? Is he healthy again?
    Between Jacob's, Crowell and hopefully draft some talent at RB on April 25th, we are in good shape. Can see them letting Richard walk.
    They kept Richard because he is Great out of the backfield catching passes & yards after catch.

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    They kept Richard because he is Great out of the backfield catching passes & yards after catch.
    richard is a great pass blocker as well

This kinda irritates me. Goin to the Chiefs huh? Well fuck you then lol

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    DeAndre Washington played well and filled in for Jacob's admirably.. He is pretty decent RB, and I appreciate his time on the Raiders, wishing him the best of luck. I still think between Richard and Washington, we shouldve kept Washington (all in all, we shouldve let both walk though). Still scratching my head on re-signing Richard.
    Anyone hear anything on I Crowell? Is he still on the team? Is he healthy again?
    Between Jacob's, Crowell and hopefully draft some talent at RB on April 25th, we are in good shape. Can see them letting Richard walk.
    Richard can catch the ball better than Washington....only problem is that when Richard come in; everybody knows it a passing play

Richard is shiftier and is more of a threat to break one. Washington was a tougher runner and able to get more yardage after a hit, Richard goes down after one touch. Both are serviceable backs, certainly not starter material.