Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Rumor Raiders Want To Trade Back To Pick Up A Second Rounder

  1. #11
    All the stuff that comes out this time of year. 818 is right. This person has no idea.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    we could trade back with new england and get a 1st back for next yr and a 4th this yr

    new england gets love
    las vegas gets pick 23,new englands 4th rd pick and a 1st next yr (equiv of 2nd rd this yr)
    New England isn't trading away a first round pick next year...for Love. Belichick has been the coach for 20 years and used it on a 1st round QB..zero times.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Thump View Post
    Kinlaw? Epenesa? Gross-Matos? We need a WR1 and a starting cornerback out of this draft. I'm not sold on Nevin Lawson at CB.
    I've read that the Raiders aren't very high on Kinlaw for some reason or another.
    https://heavy.com/sports/2020/03/rai...-draft-rumors/

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    I wouldn’t mind taking Kinlaw at 12, Brown I’m honestly not that high on
    The issue with Brown is him being from Auburn and Auburn DTs typically dont do well in the NFL.. as history has shown.
    Blacklock is supposedly high on the Raiders list but is he a reach at 19?
    Watched some tape on TCUs Blacklock today and the kid looks pretty good. The knock on him is his low sack #s. He looked pretty disruptive on tape in run and pass game. May be a nice 1-2 punch next to Collins.
    Last edited by ThePantyRaider; 04-06-2020 at 03:29 PM.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    I wouldn’t mind taking Kinlaw at 12, Brown I’m honestly not that high on
    Dropping down from 19 to mid 20s and getting a second would be nice. Could still get Queen LB or maybe a CB/S in the 20s and I suspect a QB in the second round like Eason or maybe the WR out of Penn State. Hamler.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    The issue with Brown is him being from Auburn and Auburn DTs typically dont do well in the NFL.. as history has shown.
    Blacklock is supposedly high on the Raiders list but is he a reach at 19?
    Watched some tape on TCUs Blacklock today and the kid looks pretty good. The knock on him is his low sack #s. He looked pretty disruptive on tape in run and pass game. May be a nice 1-2 punch next to Collins.
    That isn't the issue with Brown. Brown didn't check the necessary boxes at the combine. Who cares what a 320 pound guy runs a 40 in? If you are depending on a DT to run 40 yards to make a play downfield, your defense has major issues. The last Auburn DT was Nic Fairley. He was solid, he had his career cut short by a heart condition. I'm trying to figure out what history? DT isn't QB, where a certain system QB continues to fail in the NFL. Like the old Houston run and shoot, with Andre Ware and David Klingler.

    Here's Derrick Brown one arming Damien Lewis, potential second round pick. One of many plays like that against my team.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkry2GuHg9I
    Last edited by psly2124; 04-07-2020 at 08:41 AM.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Dropping down from 19 to mid 20s and getting a second would be nice. Could still get Queen LB or maybe a CB/S in the 20s and I suspect a QB in the second round like Eason or maybe the WR out of Penn State. Hamler.
    To get a 2nd rounder we would have to trade 12 and move into the late 20's. I looked at the trade down the past couple of years. It's usually something like a 4th rounder to move down 2 spots. Or a 3rd and 6th to move down 5 or 6. You have to make a big jump to pick up a 2nd. It happens but the only way we pick up a 2nd is if Herbert falls to 19. QB's tend to pick up higher picks. But more then one team has to be bidding on him. Jordan Love isn't going to do it.
    Last edited by psly2124; 04-07-2020 at 04:57 AM.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    To get a 2nd rounder we would have to trade 12 and move into the late 20's. I looked at the trade down the past couple of years. It's usually something like a 4th rounder to move down 2 spots. Or a 3rd and 6th to move down 5 or 6. You have to make a big jump to pick up a 2nd. It happens but the only way we pick up a 2nd is if Herbert falls to 19. QB's tend to pick up higher picks. But more then one team has to be bidding on him. Jordan Love isn't going to do it.
    Will #19 and a 3rd rounder get us a #2? with a drop to mid/late 20s?

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Will #19 and a 3rd rounder get us a #2? with a drop to mid/late 20s?
    Maybe. I don't know if we would get the better end of it.

  10. #20
    There was talk about trading Gabe Jackson. And I wasn't impressed with Joyner last season. Maybe he will be traded?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •