Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumor Raiders Want To Trade Back To Pick Up A Second Rounder

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Rumor Raiders Want To Trade Back To Pick Up A Second Rounder

This would not surprise me at all. Maybe we get lucky and for some reason a great player is still there at 19 but with the job Gruden and Mayock did last year the more picks the better. To think that we got Crosby & Moreau in the fourth and Renfrow in the fifth lets you know that you can draft a stud in any round. Alec Ingold as a free agent signing was a gem too.

I also read the other day we want a DT in the 1st

Kinlaw? Epenesa? Gross-Matos? We need a WR1 and a starting cornerback out of this draft. I'm not sold on Nevin Lawson at CB.

we could trade back with new england and get a 1st back for next yr and a 4th this yr

new england gets love
    las vegas gets pick 23,new englands 4th rd pick and a 1st next yr (equiv of 2nd rd this yr)

I'm thinking Diggs at 19

I'm sure Mayock would love to have a 2nd round pick. I'm also sure that the reporter who wrote this story has no fucking clue how Mayock plans to get that 2nd round pick. Could be a trade back. Could be a trade up. Could result from the trade of a player (bye bye Pussyboy).

Mayock isn't tipping his hand.

Dont want us to trade back to far...id be ok trading back from 19...but id like to see us keep the 12.
    Fu#k The Rest

I wouldn’t mind taking Kinlaw at 12, Brown I’m honestly not that high on