Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rodney restructures

Rodney restructures

Hudson just restructured his contract to open up some cap space. It seems odd since we just re-upped him. Is this a sign that they are trying to make a move? or is it just clearing space to sign rookies? Your thoughts.

Speculation is encouraged.

If they can trade Gabe then that's another $9 mil cleared too. Seems like they're prepping for a move but maybe it's a draft day thing.

Good to see a top 5 center in the league is a team player.
    Racists and homophobes are allowed here for some reason:

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Fuck you. I'd Trayvon Martin your black ass !

Probably had a 'tude' and opened your mouth to the cop. Thought you were being racially profiled or some shit. Cop ain't putting a gun to your head for no reason. You did something. Guaranteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    You are a faggot. Not bullshit. 263 posts and not one comment that anyone would consider an intelligent thought.

I was thinking the same but who? Any receivers not named Cooks that are on the block? CB?

Conflicting reports about the amount of cap space we currently have. Many said we have about 6.5. Field Yates said a day and half ago we have 15.3. If it is indeed 6.5 million, some space needs to be added to sign our draft picks. Current rookie pool allocation is 8.9 million.

If it is 15.3, this defiinitely could be a precursor to making another move! Nice find and something that is worth watching!

Go Raiders!

The 6.5 was after rookie pool included. Field Yates wasn't including the rookie pool in his tweet from what I remember. So it technically is 15.3 but rookies weren't yet counted because he doesn't know our final draft pick total and where they're slotted yet.

Isn't there a safety or a CB on the trade block in Minny? I'm not sure. Seems like they want a decent CB somewhere and they're out of range for drafting the top CB in this year's draft.

Probably had a 'tude' and opened your mouth to the cop. Thought you were being racially profiled or some shit. Cop ain't putting a gun to your head for no reason. You did something. Guaranteed.
    You are a faggot. Not bullshit. 263 posts and not one comment that anyone would consider an intelligent thought.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    The 6.5 was after rookie pool included. Field Yates wasn't including the rookie pool in his tweet from what I remember. So it technically is 15.3 but rookies weren't yet counted because he doesn't know our final draft pick total and where they're slotted yet.

Isn't there a safety or a CB on the trade block in Minny? I'm not sure. Seems like they want a decent CB somewhere and they're out of range for drafting the top CB in this year's draft.
    Right on! Thank you!

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...anthony-harris

Go Raiders!

Wow! Move opens up over 9 million in cap space! Something is up!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ns-contract-2/

Go Raiders!

Room for a kicker from New England??

That's it. Thanks, FIB. Anthony Harris.

And, we need a kicker definitely. Do we need a punter too? Was ours any good? I don't even remember. The season seems like 6 years ago.