Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Take 2. Would you do this trade?

Take 2. Would you do this trade?

https://www.12up.com/posts/vikings-r...s-01e4rh8dzrnw

Mayock is all about value. According to the draft value chart, this would be good value to the Raiders! The article does make some valid points.

https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp

I think I would make this trade.

Go Raiders!

Sounds GREAT to me!! [3] 1st Round picks. & [3] 3rd Round picks.

I seen this trade scenario Yesterday. Based on Mayock's draft success, I would trade the 12th pick to Minnesota for the 22nd and 25th picks.

Minnesota would never do this. They are desperate for a corner. THey lost Waynes, Rhodes and Alexander. And Joseph and Griffen on the d line. 12up gives CNN a run for it's money with fake news.

Love that deal, but with deep WR depth it wont happen.

no way is minny giving up almost 300 points in value,minny might offer up 22,58 and 89 =1245 pts that would give us 19,22,58,80,81,89,91

Yes I would do it. But ain't happening nut butter

Just imagine...we trade Pussyboy for Miami's two 1sts, (king's ransom!), we have two more 1sts from Minny, and still have #19.

5 first rounders !

I'd hate losing Pussyboy because he's well on the way to being one of the greatest of all time, but what are you gonna do ?

FIB, do you think we should settle for only two first rounders for Derek ?

In Reggie I trust.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Just imagine...we trade Pussyboy for Miami's two 1sts, (king's ransom!), we have two more 1sts from Minny, and still have #19.

5 first rounders !

I'd hate losing Pussyboy because he's well on the way to being one of the greatest of all time, but what are you gonna do ?

FIB, do you think we should settle for only two first rounders for Derek ?

In Reggie I trust.
    Stop turning everything into it being about Derek Carr already Damn STFU! Your obsessed

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Stop turning everything into it being about Derek Carr already Damn STFU! Your obsessed
    He clearly needs help. By consistently disrespecting Carr, he's disrespecting MM and Chucky themselves. When people need to constantly put other people down, there is no doubt some deep rooted personal issues going on there. It's sad and pathetic.

Raiders fans boards like these, should be about sharing and talking Raider football in a productive and thougt provoking type of way. Not used as crutch and outlet to vent personal issues to an audience who doesn't care to hear the words of someone needing serious help.

It's like the guy who shows up to the party that he is not invited to, and then makes an absolute fool of himself, by being loud, obnoxious, and talking non-stop about things he has no idea about what he's talking about.

When was the last time you saw this person write a thought provoking topic, pertaining to Raiders football in a positive way? Wheen was the last time as you saw this person come into thread after thread after thread, where he is not wanted, and stinks up the thread with negative BS? Answer: 8 to 10 times per day. If this is not a clear example of someone needing help, I don't know what is.

Go Raiders!
    Last edited by F.I.B. Savior; 04-01-2020 at 01:48 AM.