Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Field Yates reported.....

Field Yates reported.....

The Raiders are 16.3 million under the salary cap as of yesterday. With our rookie cap allocation pool set at 8.9 million, this gives MM and Chucky a little over 7 million to play with.

With the Raiders not officially making any of the signings official yet on their website, it's hard to know how accurate this number really is. I'd like to think Yates is in the know, but late last week it was reported we had only 6 million in cap space.

If the number truly is 16.3 million, IMO, it makes the haul that MM and Chucky got in free agency even that much more impressive! Again, it's not only the players you are signing, but the price you are paying for them as well.

If anyone else has any infomation pertaining to our current cap space total, that would be great. Knowing this number, might indicate and give some more clarity as to what MM and Chucky's next move might be.

Have a great day and I wish you all good health!

Go Raiders!

Team Cap Space: $6,472,432

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Team Cap Space: $6,472,432
    Source?

Go Raiders!

Quote Originally Posted by darthraider View Post
    "over the cap"
    both over the cap and spot trac has us roughly around 6.5-6.8 million under the cap

As of yesterday. https://twitter.com/FieldYates/statu...95704590471169

15.3. I stand corrected. The LAR through me off. Regardless, more than double the 6.5 that had been reported.

Thr 6.5 has been posted since last week.

Go Raiders!

we still have unsigned players and salary numbers left

Field Yates is incorrect
    Racists and homophobes are allowed here for some reason:

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Fuck you. I'd Trayvon Martin your black ass !

Probably had a 'tude' and opened your mouth to the cop. Thought you were being racially profiled or some shit. Cop ain't putting a gun to your head for no reason. You did something. Guaranteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    You are a faggot. Not bullshit. 263 posts and not one comment that anyone would consider an intelligent thought.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Field Yates is incorrect
    Field Yates is closer to being correct then you are on any topic.

He's also closer to landing some pussy than you are
    Racists and homophobes are allowed here for some reason:

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Fuck you. I'd Trayvon Martin your black ass !

Probably had a 'tude' and opened your mouth to the cop. Thought you were being racially profiled or some shit. Cop ain't putting a gun to your head for no reason. You did something. Guaranteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    You are a faggot. Not bullshit. 263 posts and not one comment that anyone would consider an intelligent thought.