Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Justin Herbert Set Up Video Call With Raiders

Hebert isn't that good. Another thing that will turnoff coaches, he is very intelligent. Like close to genius smart. Coaches don't like players that are smarter then them. And Herbert will be smarter then almsot every coach.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    This is good news in that it confirms the Raiders want to move on from Pussyboy, but I think Herbert is going to be a bust.

He has the size and arm talent to excel at the next level, but he's robotic and stiff.
    He can run, but doesn't. Don't be fooled by the two TD runs in the bowl game, they were his only TD runs the entire year.

In many ways Herbert reminds me of a bigger, stronger version of Pussyboy. I think he's going to slide in the draft. But what the fuck do I know ? Maybe a QB guru could help him succeed in the NFL.
    i used to run a message board like this once. i had a user similar to you and it initially pissed me off. over time i just had to sit back and enjoy it. your posts are hilarious LOL. every forum needs one of you to keep shit interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by andrewevenstar View Post
    i used to run a message board like this once. i had a user similar to you and it initially pissed me off. over time i just had to sit back and enjoy it. your posts are hilarious LOL. every forum needs one of you to keep shit interesting!
    What happened to your message board, Andy ?

Guess no one was interested in a message board run by someone like you.

So now you're here getting snarky.

I'd try to make a judgement about the quality of your posts, but can't do it because there are so few of them.

When you have something worthwhile to contribute, please be sure to post it here.

Don't expect that you'll have much to say. You're likely to disappear just like the message board you used to run. That's because you have jackshit to say.

Get off my nuts, junior.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewevenstar View Post
    Cool to see a new username RAIDER NATION

When you have something worthwhile to contribute, please be sure to post it here.
    I love it when douchebags don't take their own advice
    Racists and homophobes are allowed here for some reason:

Fuck you. I'd Trayvon Martin your black ass !

Probably had a 'tude' and opened your mouth to the cop. Thought you were being racially profiled or some shit. Cop ain't putting a gun to your head for no reason. You did something. Guaranteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    You are a faggot. Not bullshit. 263 posts and not one comment that anyone would consider an intelligent thought.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    I love it when douchebags don't take their own advice
    The forum's biggest jackass and liar, Corky Degranged chimes in !

The asshole makes a 1 sentence comment and it takes up 1/2 a page because he insists on having a signoff recapping a bet he made. What a fucking tool and waste of bandwith. The countdown clown.

#The Raiders will likely be 0-5, I guarantee 0-2....I'm 100% accurate.
    Last edited by RAIDERMAN818; 03-31-2020 at 07:50 PM.

The forum's biggest jackass and liar, Corky Degranged chimes in !

The asshole makes a 1 sentence comment and it takes up 1/2 a page because he insists on having a signoff recapping a bet he made. What a fucking tool and waste of bandwith. The countdown clown.

#The Raiders will likely be 0-5, I guarantee 0-2....I'm 100% accurate.
    Your dumbass is using the [#] wrong

The asshole makes a 1 sentence comment and it takes up 1/2 a page because he insists on having a signoff recapping a bet he made.
    Thanks for letting me know that it bothers you. I think I'll make the sig bigger until you figure out how this forum works.
    Racists and homophobes are allowed here for some reason:

Fuck you. I'd Trayvon Martin your black ass !

Probably had a 'tude' and opened your mouth to the cop. Thought you were being racially profiled or some shit. Cop ain't putting a gun to your head for no reason. You did something. Guaranteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    You are a faggot. Not bullshit. 263 posts and not one comment that anyone would consider an intelligent thought.