Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What would you give up in a trade for Brandin Cooks?

Quote Originally Posted by illusin View Post
    Only reason Hopkins wanted out is basically because bob did not want to give the guy a raise. I mean he’s NEVER been issue in the lockerroom and has pretty much been a professional from what I have read and seen.

That being said I would have gave them richard a 3rd and 4th and happily taken him off their hands dude is a fucking stud wr
    stud wr1 don't grow on tree's obrien is an idiot,that team has no future cause he traded off all of their assets plus a bunch of 1st and 2nd rd picks and still doesn't have tunsil signed yet

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    stud wr1 don't grow on tree's obrien is an idiot,that team has no future cause he traded off all of their assets plus a bunch of 1st and 2nd rd picks and still doesn't have tunsil signed yet
    I'm not hear to endorse of stick up for Bill O'Brien, but calling an NFL coach an idiot who has 5 out of 6 winning seasons in the NFL makes you look bad. He traded Hopkins because he wanted Julio Jones type money with three years left on his contract. And what he got in return was a 28 year old RB, when healthy, is one of the best in the league. In 2017, Johnson was almost everyones top fantasy pick. As early as the 2018 season, Johnson had 1,400 yards of offense and 10 TD's. The Texans also recieved pick #40 in the upcoming NFL draft. With the cap savings, O'Brien now has traded pick #57 for Brandin Cooks who you said 'No one would trade for'.

In terms of Tunsil, who is regarded as one of the best LT's in football, you said he still doesn't have him signed yet. 'Yet' being the key word. From what I hear, it's close to being a done deal. No way O'Brien makes the Tunsil trade if he doesn't have assurances that he will sign a long term contract extension.

An Texan offense consisting of Watson, Johnson, Stills, Fuller, Cooks, and one of the best LT's in the game in Tunsil is pretty freakin nasty! These are all moves made by O'Brien the coach/GM.

With a loaded draft at WR, I could see O'Brien added to the weapons as to be fair, there is a little bit of an injury concern. With that said, there will be a stud WR there for the taking at pick #40.

None of us will ever know what a team is truly going to look like until the play the games. So again, calling an NFL coach/GM an idiot, and tearing apart every move he makes, is very sloppy on your part and doesn't make you look all that good.

You seem like a pretty cool guy who is loyal to the Silver and Black. Just trying to help a brother out.

Also, with all due respect, you have no 'insider' giving you inside information pertaining to the Raiders and the NFL. It sounds good, but with commentary like this, It can't be possible. Again, just trying to help a brother out!

Go Raiders!

Quote Originally Posted by F.I.B. Savior View Post
    I'm not hear to endorse of stick up for Bill O'Brien, but calling an NFL coach an idiot who has 5 out of 6 winning seasons in the NFL makes you look bad. He traded Hopkins because he wanted Julio Jones type money with three years left on his contract. And what he got in return was a 28 year old RB, when healthy, is one of the best in the league. In 2017, Johnson was almost everyones top fantasy pick. As early as the 2018 season, Johnson had 1,400 yards of offense and 10 TD's. The Texans also recieved pick #40 in the upcoming NFL draft. With the cap savings, O'Brien now has traded pick #57 for Brandin Cooks who you said 'No one would trade for'.

In terms of Tunsil, who is regarded as one of the best LT's in football, you said he still doesn't have him signed yet. 'Yet' being the key word. From what I hear, it's close to being a done deal. No way O'Brien makes the Tunsil trade if he doesn't have assurances that he will sign a long term contract extension.

An Texan offense consisting of Watson, Johnson, Stills, Fuller, Cooks, and one of the best LT's in the game in Tunsil is pretty freakin nasty! These are all moves made by O'Brien the coach/GM.

With a loaded draft at WR, I could see O'Brien added to the weapons as to be fair, there is a little bit of an injury concern. With that said, there will be a stud WR there for the taking at pick #40.

None of us will ever know what a team is truly going to look like until the play the games. So again, calling an NFL coach/GM an idiot, and tearing apart every move he makes, is very sloppy on your part and doesn't make you look all that good.

You seem like a pretty cool guy who is loyal to the Silver and Black. Just trying to help a brother out.

Also, with all due respect, you have no 'insider' giving you inside information pertaining to the Raiders and the NFL. It sounds good, but with commentary like this, It can't be possible. Again, just trying to help a brother out!

Go Raiders!
    1st of all your talking about dhop a top 3 wr1 whom has been the best overall wr in the game for the last 4yrs and that trade had nothing to do with money as you can see by what these players are getting paid johnson/cook/cobb and david johnson is a broken down player,last yr he lost his starting job to kenyon drake a mid season pickup thats how bad he is so stop calliing david johnson a great player he hasn't been that for 2 yrs now and your an idiot for trading away 2 1st rd pick and a 2nd rd pick in exchange for a player and then you don't get a deal in place (new contract)before concluding a trade,now the player can basically demand anything and the texans will have to pay him cause the texans will look like idiots renting a player for 8 games and giving up 2 1st rd picks and a 2nd rd pick,bill obrien has basically traded the future of that franchise down the drain the team will have no 1st rd picks next 2 yrs plus the got rid of 2 2nd rd picks as well

ps with a loaded draft on wr the texans traded for brandin cooks gave up their 2nd rd pick to grab a guy with concussion problems and took over his contract paying him 16 million dollars,so the texans gave the cardinals a stud wr1 whom wanted a raise to 19-20 million and took on a broken down wr for 16 million and also paid another old wr in randall cobb at 9 million per yr and 18.75 guaranteed,again dhop 19-20 million and a proven stud wr1 vs 17 million for concussion syndrome brandin cooks and old randall cobb for 9 million 19-20 million vs 16+9 or 19-20 vs 26 million texans could have saved 6 million against the cap and still had their 2nd rd pick
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 04-10-2020 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by F.I.B. Savior View Post

Fktard In Black doesn't know about the horsefly !

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Fktard In Black doesn't know about the horsefly !
    He owes the horsefly,and this board, and MM,and Chucky,and Mark Davis and his Wife an apology!!!!
    Fu#k The Rest

1st of all your talking about dhop a top 3 wr1 whom has been the best overall wr in the game for the last 4yrs and that trade had nothing to do with money as you can see by what these players are getting paid johnson/cook/cobb and david johnson is a broken down player,last yr he lost his starting job to kenyon drake a mid season pickup thats how bad he is so stop calliing david johnson a great player he hasn't been that for 2 yrs now and your an idiot for trading away 2 1st rd pick and a 2nd rd pick in exchange for a player and then you don't get a deal in place (new contract)before concluding a trade,now the player can basically demand anything and the texans will have to pay him cause the texans will look like idiots renting a player for 8 games and giving up 2 1st rd picks and a 2nd rd pick,bill obrien has basically traded the future of that franchise down the drain the team will have no 1st rd picks next 2 yrs plus the got rid of 2 2nd rd picks as well

ps with a loaded draft on wr the texans traded for brandin cooks gave up their 2nd rd pick to grab a guy with concussion problems and took over his contract paying him 16 million dollars,so the texans gave the cardinals a stud wr1 whom wanted a raise to 19-20 million and took on a broken down wr for 16 million and also paid another old wr in randall cobb at 9 million per yr and 18.75 guaranteed,again dhop 19-20 million and a proven stud wr1 vs 17 million for concussion syndrome brandin cooks and old randall cobb for 9 million 19-20 million vs 16+9 or 19-20 vs 26 million texans could have saved 6 million against the cap and still had their 2nd rd pick
    O'Brien is a disaster. I cannot believe the NFL has not stepped in yet and demanded ownership hire a GM. The only GM that would do a worse job is Reggie McKenzie.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    O'Brien is a disaster. I cannot believe the NFL has not stepped in yet and demanded ownership hire a GM. The only GM that would do a worse job is Reggie McKenzie.
    Oh dick, were bout to whip up FIB into a rant...
    Fu#k The Rest

We're not calling BOB an idiot coach. We're calling him an idiot GM which he is. He's actually a pretty good offensive minded coach who has somehow managed to keep the defense playing pretty well - who is their DC? Is it still Crennel?
    Racists and homophobes are allowed here for some reason:

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Fuck you. I'd Trayvon Martin your black ass !

Probably had a 'tude' and opened your mouth to the cop. Thought you were being racially profiled or some shit. Cop ain't putting a gun to your head for no reason. You did something. Guaranteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    I'm sorry but I just don't feel bad for black people
    well according to most blacks only black lives matter now !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    You are a faggot. Not bullshit.