Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your best DRAFT now- PICK THEM and see how you faired!

Your best DRAFT now- PICK THEM and see how you faired!

Round 1 Pick #12. CeeDee Lamb WR or Ruggs. I think Jeudy is more like Cooper- kind of soft

Round 1 Pick #19. Patrick Queen LB . We will come back and find a way to trade Gabe Jackson and a 3rd to move back into the 2nd

Round 2 Pick #45. RAIDERS TRADE GABE JACKSON and Pick #81 of the 3rd Round to TB for the #45 pick in Round 2
    Round 2 pick #45. A.J Terrell CB from Clemson

Round 3 pick #80. Zack Moss RB

Round 4 Pick #121. Ben Bredeson OL

Round 5 Pick #159. Jauan Jennings WR

Plus the Raiders will pick up one more veteran CB before the start of the season in FA. I pray it is Logan Ryan.

I'm trading up to #4 and taking Tua or Simmons. I'll step out of the war room now and allow you to make the rest of the picks.

How'd I do ?

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    I'm trading up to #4 and taking Tua or Simmons. I'll step out of the war room now and allow you to make the rest of the picks.

How'd I do ?
    I'll let you know in 3 years regarding Tua and Simmons. Will take 3 years to evaluate what we have up in those picks we traded and how either Tua or Simmons made a difference in those 3 years giving up the draft capital you are giving up. Simmons is going to be amazing but we IMO need the 2 1st RDers over 1 Simmons since we are not that close to SB right now. Regarding Tua, will need 3 years to evaluate whether the right move or not. I think Tua is very talented but for some reason him being a lefty with that different spin and his recent injury dont have me as confident as others in his successful NFL career for some reason. Yes, can be clearly wrong, just a feeling I have on him
    Last edited by ThePantyRaider; 03-27-2020 at 08:58 PM.

Darn it. I wanted an immediate grade.

Of course, you're absolutely correct that it'll take a few years to know. And you're also right that it's impossible to grade the trade up to #4, no matter who we pick in that slot, without knowing what we gave up to get there.

I'm also very concerned about Tua's injury history. The left handed factor doesn't concern me at all. In fact, I think it can be advantageous. Don't think the reverse spin plays into the equation much, if at all. Tua throws a very catchable ball. Oh, did I mention I'm a lefty too ?

Shit, even if Tua turns out to be a bust, I'm giving the Raiders and myself an FIB A++++ grade just for putting an end to the Pussyboy era.

Trade Derek Carr and our number 12; to the Redskin for their number two spot.....and draft Chase Young....Mahomes worst nightmare.....
    Last edited by SuperRaider; 03-27-2020 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post

How'd I do ?
    you have to pick one player only....so who it going to....Tua or Simmons

Went 2 best defensive players and figured to double up on recievers in the third. With this being a deep receiver draft, one of the two needs to produce. Would of liked to trade down a couple of times in the first to pick up some extra picks. But predicting trades is impossibe.

12- Javon Kinlaw DT
    19- Grant Delpit. S
    80- Gabriel Davis WR
    81- Amik Robertson CB
    90- Isiah Hodgins WR
    121- Jacob Phillips LB
    159- Logan Stenberg. G

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    you have to pick one player only....so who it going to....Tua or Simmons
    Tua, if he's there. Honestly, I think Simmons is more of a 'can't miss' prospect but would still gamble on Tua just because a franchise QB is by far the most valuable asset a team can possibly obtain.

I'm not sure Tua is going to be there though. In order to be sure to get Tua, you're going to need to move up to #2 by trading with the Redskins. Even if you trade up to #3 with the Lions it's not a sure thing.

The problem is trading up within the top 3 of the draft gets extremely costly when there's a potential franchise QB available. Some team, probably the Dolphins, who have a ton of picks, is going to pay a king's ransom to move up to #2 or #3 to grab Tua.

It's almost certain the Bengals take Burrow #1. Redskins probably roll with Haskins and take Chase Young at 2. The Skins might trade back but they're going to want a fortune for #2. The Lions are a total wild card. They probably stick with Stafford but there's a chance they trade back or take Tua themselves. Or they could take Simmons. I do not see Okudah going in the top 3.

Assuming that Burrow is going #1 and Chase Young is also going to be taken within the top 3, the Raiders more or less guarantee themselves that they're going to land either Tua or Simmons at #4.

So I'm making the less costly trade up to #4 with the Giants who are very likely to stick with Daniel Jones.

If we get Tua, great. If we wind up with Simmons, I'm thrilled too.

We either land our QBOTF or get Simmons who I consider to be a future All-Pro that helps our defense even more than Chase Young would.

It's a win-win situation....and if you throw in trading Pussyboy in order to get the draft equity to facilitate the move up to #4.....it becomes a win-win-win situation.

# Make it happen Mayock

ok,ill play we trade pick 12 and a 3rd to move up to pick 8 and grab jeffrey okudah,we then trade derek carr to new england for pick 23 and at pick 19 we take love,pick 23 we take denzel mims

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    ok,ill play we trade pick 12 and a 3rd to move up to pick 8 and grab jeffrey okudah,we then trade derek carr to new england for pick 23 and at pick 19 we take love,pick 23 we take denzel mims
    Damn Bro, did someone hijack your account ?

You want to trade Pussyboy and draft Love ?

God damn, always liked you. You are the man.