Thread: The Way Too Early Predicting 2021 Thread.

The Way Too Early Predicting 2021 Thread.

OK Raider fans, I'm thinking the Raiders aren't going to make any more significant moves in free agency.

Knowing what you know now, before the draft, what do you think the Raider record will be in 2021 ?

That's if there's even a season at all.

Get those Raider predictions up and feel free to make any other predictions, whether they pertain to other teams, individual players or whatever the fuck you want.

Channel that inner Nostradamus. You can always change your mind after the draft and as we get closer to the 2021 season.

I have the Raiders going 7-10 right now. Don't forget we have 17 games this year.

I have the Jax Jaguars as strong favorites to win the Lose for Lawrence sweepstakes.

I also have the NE Patriots finishing below .500 and missing the playoffs.

honestly I think they improve from this season, I see 9-8 or 10-7, possibly missing out on the wildcard spot by 1 game, at which point every person who hates DC will say its his fault the defense couldn't hold a 3 point lead with 48 seconds to play, giving up a 62 yd TD in the closing seconds.

Hard to say before the draft because the defense has been horrendous. Carr can't score points and the defense can't keep points off the board.

Still, I expect a good draft from Mayock again so I will say 10-7.
    Racists and homophobes are allowed here for some reason:

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Fuck you. I'd Trayvon Martin your black ass !

Probably had a 'tude' and opened your mouth to the cop. Thought you were being racially profiled or some shit. Cop ain't putting a gun to your head for no reason. You did something. Guaranteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    You are a faggot. Not bullshit. 263 posts and not one comment that anyone would consider an intelligent thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderfan43 View Post
    honestly I think they improve from this season, I see 9-8 or 10-7, possibly missing out on the wildcard spot by 1 game, at which point every person who hates DC will say its his fault the defense couldn't hold a 3 point lead with 48 seconds to play, giving up a 62 yd TD in the closing seconds.
    This prediction leads me to another prediction.....Carrbage won't be the QB for game 17.

You'll be blaming Mariota or the defense, but you won't be saying he needs more time or more weapons.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    OK Raider fans, I'm thinking the Raiders aren't going to make any more significant moves in free agency.

Knowing what you know now, before the draft, what do you think the Raider record will be in 2021 ?

Get those Raider predictions up and feel free to make any other predictions, whether they pertain to other teams, individual players or whatever the fuck you want.

Channel that inner Nostradamus. You can always change your mind after the draft and as we get closer to the 2021 season.

I have the Raiders going 7-10 right now. Don't forget we have 17 games this year.

I have the Jax Jaguars as strong favorites to win the Lose for Lawrence sweepstakes.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...r17eipffdv2rg0

17 games season won’t start till 2021 at the earliest.

If the Raiders play the 2020 season, 9-7.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...r17eipffdv2rg0

17 games season won’t start till 2021 at the earliest.

If the Raiders play the 2020 season, 9-7.
    Thanks, Paul.

Could have sworn once the CBA was approved we'd be getting an extra playoff team in each conference and a 17 game season this year.

Going to have to change my prediction if there's only 16 games. Not even Carrbage can lose 17 games if there's only 16.

Hmmmmm....do I want to go with 6-10 or 7-9 ?

OK, I'll go with 7-9, for now.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Thanks, Paul.

Could have sworn once the CBA was approved we'd be getting an extra playoff team in each conference and a 17 game season this year.

Going to have to change my prediction if there's only 16 games. Not even Carrbage can lose 17 games if there's only 16.

Hmmmmm....do I want to go with 6-10 or 7-9 ?

OK, I'll go with 7-9, for now.
    Playoffs will be expanded this year from 12 to 14, but not the season.

Just a thought; wouldn't it be great for raiders to play that 1 game on neutral ground to be in Oakland....I know it be a home game; but it great for the NFL

Hard to say before the draft but I'll say 8-8/9-7. We'll get swept by the Chiefs again, probably get smoked in Arrowhead. Sweep chargers, should sweep denver but could see us losing in Denver. Lose to Buffalo, New Orleans, Tampa, Indy. Beat Miami, Carolina, Atlanta. Jets, Cleveland, and New England are toss ups (I know I know, they lost Brady but it's there and who knows what they get at QB down the road). Obviously anything could happen but I do see us being competitive in every game with the exception of in KC. It also sucks that our home schedule is super rough. Could possibly win only 2 or 3 games at home this season.