Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Best/Worst of Carr 2019

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Ten and Oak's run blocking units neck and neck. Oak's pass blocking vastly superior to Tenn's:

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/st...sive-line/2019

Top Centers:

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2...st-centers/10/

Hudson #2

Hudson 0 sacks allowed in 2019: https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/rodney-hudson/6207

He has allowed 2 total sacks since 2015 season. "Hudson allowed just three pressures in 509 pass-blocking snaps in 2019, while Incognito allowed only nine pressures in 414 snaps. Out of those 12 combined pressures, only one was a sack and one was a quarterback hit — with the other 10 being hurries."
    Thats when healthy...we had injuries, and suspension of Incognito.,...so the entire unit did not play the entire season.

Trent brown missed 5 games, Incognito 4 games, Gabe Jackson 5 games, Hudson 1 game, Kolton Miller only person to play all 16 games.

What I saw all season was either busted pays from the snap, or Carr had time but no receiver was open...or it was dropped. ALot of drops.

I'm still waiting for Aprovo and the rest of the Carr supporters to explain how our shitty defense makes Carrbage play like a PUSSY.

#HOLLA BACK WHEN YOU HAVE AN ANSWER

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    I'm still waiting for Aprovo and the rest of the Carr supporters to explain how our shitty defense makes Carrbage play like a PUSSY.

Ask Gruden why he wants his QB to play conservative...Thats what Gruden wants...easier to manage the game when you KNOW what the QB is gonna do. Its scripted. Here is the play you run. If its not there...throw it away and run the next play. Dont try and do too much or it'll result in a turnover. Especially when learning the offense and building a connection with your teammates.

I dont understand why its so hard for the Carr haters to realize that Carr is being told to play this way.

I get it you want the next coming a Stabler. Thats sexy...a guy who moves around is elusive, makes guys miss him and then throws deep for big plays. The coaches dont have confidence in the receivers, but we are starting to see those kinds of plays to the TE. Lets get some good receivers on the roster and see how we can improve. He also used to do that with Crabtree. Again trust in your receiver. We need a stud #1, a stud #2...and we have Renfrow as our stud #3...with the rest of the guys as depth.

It takes time to build a chemistry with players...also in practice you run the scramble drill AFTER you know the playbook...with so many new guys in the receiver rotation I guarantee not alot of scramble drills were run, they were simply trying to get plays run so they can call them in the game.

Gentlemen, allow me to simplify the great Carr debate.

We all agree the Raider defense stinks. We all agree we need better WRs.

Where we differ somewhat is Carr's overall standing in the ranks of NFL QBs. Some people think he's good or very good. Some think he's average or mediocre. No big deal, and kind of immaterial in the grand scheme of the debate.

I happen to think DC is mediocre. I think that's a fair assessment. We're just spinning our wheels arguing over whether Carr is top 10 or bottom 10 or somewhere in between.

Here's the thing.....

I can live with DC's mediocrity. Heck, I can even live with the Carr supporters telling me he's a top 10 QB that needs more weapons and a better defense.

What I can't live with is a PUSSY at the game's most important position. I honestly don't understand how anyone that's watched DC closely can refute that he plays timid and scared.

Sorry Gents, telling me Carr can win a SB if he has the 85 Bear defense doesn't excite me.

Carrbage isn't RAIDER material.

PS Please stop comparing Carrbage to Stabler and quit trying to blame Carr's timid play on Gruden or the defense. That's just silly.
    Last edited by RAIDERMAN818; 03-27-2020 at 08:17 PM.

Ten and Oak's run blocking units neck and neck. Oak's pass blocking vastly superior to Tenn's:

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/st...sive-line/2019

Top Centers:

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2...st-centers/10/

Hudson #2

Hudson 0 sacks allowed in 2019: https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/rodney-hudson/6207

He has allowed 2 total sacks since 2015 season. "Hudson allowed just three pressures in 509 pass-blocking snaps in 2019, while Incognito allowed only nine pressures in 414 snaps. Out of those 12 combined pressures, only one was a sack and one was a quarterback hit — with the other 10 being hurries."
    It's funny how you use the pff wording, yet don't publish the actual team rank at 15. Which is average. Tennessee 8
    Hudson had a rating of 71, which is not top 5. So you conveniently use pff wording to make your argument, but leave out its facts. Cherry picking
    The two sacks are nonsense. I'm not going to go back and watch every game. But that is flat out wrong. Washington game he let someone right through and I've seen others.
    https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-offensi...regular-season

And here you fucking go big mouth. Pff Center rankings

1. Jason Kelse. 81.0
    2. Ryan Jenson. 79.3
    3. Ben Jones. 77.2
    4. Erick Mccoy. 76.2
    5. Frank Ragnow. 74.9
    6. Ryan Kelly. 73
    7. Alex Mack 72.1
    8. JC Tretter 72
    9. Connor McGovern 71.9
    10. Rodney Hudson. 71.0

I didn't even look up every center. It's possible he could be lower. So best center my ass. Jerkoff. Overrated just like many Raider players are by the fans. He's and above average center. He should have been let go and we draft a replacement in this draft. We paid top dollar for an interior lineman. Waste of fucking money.
    Last edited by psly2124; 03-28-2020 at 03:52 AM.

We didn't play Washington last year so your word is about as good as your dating profile - beta cuck sadness
    Racists and homophobes are allowed here for some reason:

Fuck you. I'd Trayvon Martin your black ass !

Probably had a 'tude' and opened your mouth to the cop. Thought you were being racially profiled or some shit. Cop ain't putting a gun to your head for no reason. You did something. Guaranteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    You are a faggot. Not bullshit. 263 posts and not one comment that anyone would consider an intelligent thought.

Quote Originally Posted by jrhone View Post
    Thats when healthy...we had injuries, and suspension of Incognito.,...so the entire unit did not play the entire season.

Trent brown missed 5 games, Incognito 4 games, Gabe Jackson 5 games, Hudson 1 game, Kolton Miller only person to play all 16 games.

What I saw all season was either busted pays from the snap, or Carr had time but no receiver was open...or it was dropped. ALot of drops.
    Yes, when healthy, our line is better than the Titans. I think the full line was together on the field for 3 games last season?
    Racists and homophobes are allowed here for some reason:

Fuck you. I'd Trayvon Martin your black ass !

Probably had a 'tude' and opened your mouth to the cop. Thought you were being racially profiled or some shit. Cop ain't putting a gun to your head for no reason. You did something. Guaranteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    You are a faggot. Not bullshit. 263 posts and not one comment that anyone would consider an intelligent thought.

We didn't play Washington last year so your word is about as good as your dating profile - beta cuck sadness
    The washington game where all the black lineman wouldn't block for Carr. That game scumbag. You have a big fucking mouth, must be great for all the cock you swallow. You talk a lot of shit. Another keyboard tough guy. I would make piss run down your faggot leg.

Yes, when healthy, our line is better than the Titans. I think the full line was together on the field for 3 games last season?
    Now it's when healty. You are wrong on everything you post. Hudson is overrated like I said. The line is average. Yet you want to argue like a little girl. Faggot. Go cry home to mommy, you fucking coward.
    Last edited by psly2124; 03-28-2020 at 06:44 AM.

That pussy shit is all in your hater head. Derek Carr played with a couple broken bones in his back. I bet YOU couldn't do that in the prime of your life. I appreciate you admitting the WRs & D stink. Darren Waller is the MAN! along with Josh Jacobs! Jrhone explained it well tho, stack the box. Body up Waller and play man on our below average WRs. (I hope Tyrell Williams stays healthy in 2020 cuz he was our only respectable deep threat) Gruden wants DC to protect the ball. Should DC go out like Winston and throw 30 pics and fumble it away another 10 times trying to scramble? NO. I been saying this for a couple years now. If our Defense can get into at least the top 15 overall and add a TRUE #1 WR. The Raiders can be LEGIT CONTENDERS. & we almost had that till AB lost his mind along with Vontaze Burfict getting suspended.
    Mike Mayock SAID IT HIMSELF: something like lack of WR depth killed our team down the stretch