Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Drew brees stepping up big

  1. #1

    Drew brees stepping up big

    Drew Brees QB, New Orleans Saints
    Drew Brees and his family committed $5 million to the state of Louisiana in 2020

    Brees' full statement was as follows: "Brittany and I are committing $5,000,000 to the State of Louisiana in 2020. The priority now is helping our communities get through this tough time. After considerable research and conversations with local organizations, we will be mobilizing our partnerships with Second Harvest Food Bank, Ochsner Health Systems, Walk-Ons, Jimmy Johns, Smalls Sliders and Waitr to prepare and deliver over 10,000 meals per day throughout Louisiana for as long as it takes to children on meal programs, seniors, and families in need. Letís all do our part, maintain hope, and get through this together."


    PS WHEN HE RETIRES HE SHOULD RUN FOR GOVERNOR !!!

  2. #2
    Brees is one hell of a human being

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderbay View Post
    brees is one hell of a human being
    yep,does a lot for that community and has been a leader his whole career

  4. #4
    Now get the preacher from busing in people for his 1000 person hands on remove the devil sermons.

  5. #5
    Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Alameda, California
    Posts
    2,369
    Bress is a great man.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Now get the preacher from busing in people for his 1000 person hands on remove the devil sermons.
    I went to that sermon thinking that the devil they were talking about was Derek Carr.

    So far, the Lord hasn't answered my prayers.

    Raiders might have to call in an exorcist. Otherwise Carrbage might continue projectile vomiting pea soup in Vegas.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Bress is a great man.
    Yes he is.....a great one

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    Yes he is.....a great one
    I watched him at Purdue and knew he would be really good at the next level......but I had no idea

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    I went to that sermon thinking that the devil they were talking about was Derek Carr.

    So far, the Lord hasn't answered my prayers.

    Raiders might have to call in an exorcist. Otherwise Carrbage might continue projectile vomiting pea soup in Vegas.
    God loves Carr and he will watch with joy as you melt down during the season. A season that my not happen. And then God will let Carr play the next full season to extend your pain. As a causal observer, its my Superbowl on the side.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    God loves Carr and he will watch with joy as you melt down during the season. A season that my not happen. And then God will let Carr play the next full season to extend your pain. As a causal observer, its my Superbowl on the side.
    God told me the season will happen. So your doubts about that should be dispelled.

    He also told me Carr is is mediocre pussy and that you're going to lose your Superbowl on the side.

    Have faith.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •