Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Construction Worker At Raiders New Stadium Test Positive For Coronavirus

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Construction Worker At Raiders New Stadium Test Positive For Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    not worried about it,that stadium is gonna get finished !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    not worried about it,that stadium is gonna get finished !!!
    My guess season wont start till late fall or winter. will play a short schedule. They can take their time.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    My guess season wont start till late fall or winter. will play a short schedule. They can take their time.
    Well get rid of the preseason games and have the superbowl in march and we could still do 16 game shedule or is it 17 games now....

No one really knows what is going to happen. If the stadium crew starts to see a rise in infections it could possibly push back the open date.

I also think that the psyche of the American people is going to change as bit. Stadiums and big events may not sell out or people will think twice about going to them. Another issue is the financial toll this epidemic is taking on people's wallets. Thus they may not be able to spring for a weekend vacation to see a game in LV.

Things just keep getting worse which that was predicted.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontrowSTH View Post
    No one really knows what is going to happen. If the stadium crew starts to see a rise in infections it could possibly push back the open date.

I also think that the psyche of the American people is going to change as bit. Stadiums and big events may not sell out or people will think twice about going to them. Another issue is the financial toll this epidemic is taking on people's wallets. Thus they may not be able to spring for a weekend vacation to see a game in LV.

Things just keep getting worse which that was predicted.
    You nailed it on the head

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    You nailed it on the head
    good thing corporations bought 70% of the tickets so only 30% of the public may not show up,dont count me among em "im going"

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    good thing corporations bought 70% of the tickets so only 30% of the public may not show up,dont count me among em "im going"
    Going to be something to think
    about with regarding going to any major
    events....

Been to a Raider game every year for the last like 10 years. Doubt we go this year

I knew something bad was going to happen when the chiefs won the superbowl, someone sold their sole.