Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Construction Worker At Raiders New Stadium Test Positive For Coronavirus

  1. #11
    Scientists are now saying we might get the warm weather break from the virus, but in the fall it will be much worse than in the spring. That is how the Spanish flu went down. mentioned we can't relax in the break and let guard down. If by miracle the could get a vaccine out by September that would great. Also would need to test everyone for immunity to know where we stand going into the fall. At 80% immunity of population virus has little places to go and tends to disappear. This wont be solved for a while.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    good thing corporations bought 70% of the tickets so only 30% of the public may not show up,dont count me among em "im going"
    I bought Tickets and I’m not a corporation. I’m not rich cash wise either. Although I do have a great wife, a strong immune system, and my first son due in August. I “feel” very rich though.

  3. #13
    Whoa ! Take a peek at what Raider HQs in Henderson is going to look like....

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUEXlF7UEAAkgGD.jpg

    That is one bad ass looking facility !!

  4. #14

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Whoa ! Take a peek at what Raider HQs in Henderson is going to look like....

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUEXlF7UEAAkgGD.jpg

    That is one bad ass looking facility !!
    Is it going to be open to the public to view? I remember going to the one in alameda about 8 years ago but that was through an invitation

  6. #16
    Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Alameda, California
    Posts
    2,379
    https://www.dailynews.com/2020/03/29...lf-quarantine/


    Worker for SoFi Stadium tested positive for Coronavirus.

  7. #17

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    The writer of this article is a bit of a hysterical bitch. Her life is in danger and the construction workers are being 'forced' to build a Carrona virus hot spot. Yeah, OK.

    She is kind of cute though. She could contract the Carrona and I'd still do her. Just give me an N95 and a hazmat suit with a zipper and I'd pound her 'hot spot'.
    Last edited by RAIDERMAN818; 03-30-2020 at 09:55 PM.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1992 View Post
    Is it going to be open to the public to view? I remember going to the one in alameda about 8 years ago but that was through an invitation
    Yes.
    https://www.reviewjournal.com/busine...unity-1906683/

  10. #20
    Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Alameda, California
    Posts
    2,379
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    The writer of this article is a bit of a hysterical bitch. Her life is in danger and the construction workers are being 'forced' to build a Carrona virus hot spot. Yeah, OK.

    She is kind of cute though. She could contract the Carrona and I'd still do her. Just give me an N95 and a hazmat suit with a zipper and I'd pound her 'hot spot'.
    Lol, Lol, Lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •