Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Best remaining fa?

  1. #1

  2. #2
    worth a look at Williams and Ryan? thoughts?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    3,421
    Over the Cap has us at $6,472,432. Not a lot of cash to sign players unless the Raiders do some cuts or contract restructures.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Over the Cap has us at $6,472,432. Not a lot of cash to sign players unless the Raiders do some cuts or contract restructures.
    were somewhere between 6.4 to 6.8 milllion we can gain 9.8 by trading or cutting gabe jackson,another 1.85 on derek carrier and we got a bunch of smaller deals like zay jones to get a few more million or we can redo some deals to free up more space

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    were somewhere between 6.4 to 6.8 milllion we can gain 9.8 by trading or cutting gabe jackson,another 1.85 on derek carrier and we got a bunch of smaller deals like zay jones to get a few more million or we can redo some deals to free up more space
    Yeah, I've seen the 6 million dollar number. I think we might actually be over the cap right now.

    Don't know why the obvious way to free up 16 million and add some draft picks is being ignored.

    Some FAs I'd like to see signed....Carlos Hyde.....DeMarcus Robinson.....and I'd talk to Suh and ask him if he'd like to stomp on some heads in Vegas.

  6. #6
    Suh would be a nice pickup.

    Clowney would be another but at a decent price. Remember LV is lower taxes lol.

  7. #7
    IMO Suh and Clowney will probably want too much $$. if we can get them cheap, then yes.

  8. #8
    Suh was always meant to be a Raider. If he comes at a decent price I'd want him. He'd instantly be a leader on defense. Although now with TB12 in Tampa, wonder if Suh gives it another shot there.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    Suh was always meant to be a Raider. If he comes at a decent price I'd want him. He'd instantly be a leader on defense. Although now with TB12 in Tampa, wonder if Suh gives it another shot there.
    He just resigned with Tampa for 1 year 8 million.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    He just resigned with Tampa for 1 year 8 million.
    I'm surprised he got 8 million. Vonn Bell jus signed with the Bengals. The Market is drying up.

    Go Raiders!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •