Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Remaining needs

  1. #1

    Remaining needs

    Good day to you Nation! Our roster is shaping up nicely. Many position groups are essentially set with starters and quality depth. As you look at the roster as a whole, I'm feeling really good with where we are at. Let's take a quick look and connect the dots to where we will be going forward in FA, and more importantly the NFL draft that is 4 weeks away from tomorrow.

    Offense
    QB room is set. 4 deep with all 4 QB's having starting NFL experience.
    RB room is not set. Ingold, Richard, and Jacobs look like locks. I've read O'leary will double as a TE/H-Back/FB. This leaves a primary back-up to Josh Jacobs who we will be looking for to help carry the load and make sure Josh stays healthy and fresh.
    WR Room. Not set. Still looking for a #1 WR type. With Renfro, Williams, Agolar, Doss & Zay Zones looking like the top 5, I see MM drafting 1 if not 2 WR's and making this position group a strength of the team.
    O-line looks set. Although if Gabe Jackson is moved, we may look to adding another offensive line-men. We are still 9 deep if Gabe gets traded.
    TE room. Looks set. Waller, Whitten, Moreau, and Carrier make up a great TE room.

    Defense
    D-Line looks set. 8 deep and ready to roll.
    LB room not set. 4 deep right now. Still need 2 LB's.
    Safety room looks set. 2 quality starters with 2 quality back-ups.
    CB room not set. Mullen, Lawson, Apple, Nixon and Isiah Johnson make up your top 5. Definitely see us adding a top tier talent in the draft.

    Summary
    1 RB
    1 WR
    1 OL
    1 DL
    2 LB
    1 CB

    We currently hold 7 draft picks with in the top 5 rounds of the draft. I know it's a little early to be talking and predicting final rosters, but things are a bit slow and with this corona deal going on, many of us have lots of free time on our hands. What better way to fill this time by talking Raider football!

    Your thoughts and opinions are appreciated! Have a great day and I wish you great health!

    Go Raiders!
    Last edited by F.I.B. Savior; 03-25-2020 at 03:06 AM.

  2. #2
    Kicker................................

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Kicker................................
    sign gastkowski (sp)the patriots kicker that just got released due to cap saving...fixed

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by F.I.B. Savior View Post
    Summary
    1 RB
    1 WR
    1 OL
    1 DL
    2 LB
    1 CB

    We currently hold 7 draft picks with in the top 5 rounds of the draft. I know it's a little early to be talking and predicting final rosters, but things are a bit slow and with this corona deal going on, many of us have lots of free time on our hands. What better way to fill this time by talking Raider football!

    Your thoughts and opinions are appreciated! Have a great day and I wish you great health!

    Go Raiders!
    Not a bad assessment overall. As Bass and Rabid have already mentioned, a new K is a must.

    At this point, top priorities remain getting Josh some help, and adding more speed and depth in our secondary and at WR.

    We're still too slow and lack game breakers and turnover makers.

    As for the QB room being set.....there's no way the Raiders are carrying 4 QBs.

    Might carry 3 QBs....might only carry 2.

    Since Peterman just got tendered and Mariota just signed.....

    You do the math.

    Booooyah !

    #Get Carrona a ventilator. He's on life support.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    San Bernardino
    Posts
    1,625
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    sign gastkowski (sp)the patriots kicker that just got released due to cap saving...fixed
    Sign Pat Mcafee lol

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    sign gastkowski (sp)the patriots kicker that just got released due to cap saving...fixed
    He was let go for a reason. He missed 4 out of 15 extra points.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    He was let go for a reason. He missed 4 out of 15 extra points.
    I believe he was injured last season and the cut is a salary move. Anyone?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    I believe he was injured last season and the cut is a salary move. Anyone?
    Old, injured and can't make extra points. Sign him up.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    He was let go for a reason. He missed 4 out of 15 extra points.
    dude was injured also

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    dude was injured also
    36 year old kicker, coming off an injury. No thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •