Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tbis secondary sucks so far

Tbis secondary sucks so far

I dont know what to say but the truth. This Defensive secondary is horrible the 1st two series. We cant put this season on Carr again or we will see the same reaults.. either no playoffs or a 1st round loss

Quote Originally Posted by Bakersfieldr8r View Post
    I dont know what to say but the truth. This Defensive secondary is horrible the 1st two series. We cant put this season on Carr again or we will see the same reaults.. either no playoffs or a 1st round loss
    What did you expect?? We did nothing in free agency for the D this offseason, 2 hopeful draftpicks That haven't even even practiced etc... you get the point.

We did draft 2 DB's this year who should be starting but they are injured. Our weakest link on DB's was Sean Smith but he played OK tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    We did draft 2 DB's this year who should be starting but they are injured. Our weakest link on DB's was Sean Smith but he played OK tonight.
    our secondary would be better if we had a dt or mlb worth a shit,goff sitting back comfy most of the game and picking apart our secondary...sickening to watch

we need to sign perry riley back pronto at least the dude can tackle and wtf is going on with latham,ellis,mej and others ??? getting pushed around like feathers allowing huge holes damn it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    we need to sign perry riley back pronto at least the dude can tackle and wtf is going on with latham,ellis,mej and others ??? getting pushed around like feathers allowing huge holes damn it !!!
    we will sign him after week 1 so his contract isn't guaranteed. thats what Reggie did to him last year and many expect the same this year.
    the only thing is it depends if Riley wants to take non guaranteed low end contract or he may choose just to retire.
    in that case i still expect Reggie to sign someone after week 1

Considering how poorly the DT's played I thought adams, lee and jenkins played decent last night. They aren't part of the secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by 4thringtime View Post
    Considering how poorly the DT's played I thought adams, lee and jenkins played decent last night. They aren't part of the secondary.
    Agree. Jenkins was one of the bright spots last night.

The defense sucks. I see zero improvement in the secondary. They were LOST on most occasions last night. The line was basically dominated, and as usual, linebackers were awful. If they don't figure this out, they aren't winning shit. The Rams did whatever they wanted to do. Disappointed, and discouraged

McKenzie has to do something to fix this mess. I'm not too excited about Riley. Why is he not signed to someone's roster? There will be roster cuts from other teams that are better than what we've seen on the field last night, but I don't think dumpster additions will be enough to provide the improvement needed. I don't see the top draft picks making a difference this year. Get on the phone Reggie!