Page 3 of 148 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1476

Thread: Coronavirus

  1. #21
    bring back the manufacturing to the united states,we should never outsource the production of medication to a 3rd world country like china,idon't care if its cheaper,i care about quality,purity look at how many recent medication have been found to rocket fuel in em that causes cancer from high blood medication to zantac or heartburn medications all which were produced in china

    ps i have seen documents that say the covid corona virus was a bio weapon created by china that got loose,it was all a cover up about corona virus mix with bat virus its was a mixture of corona virus with a weak strain of hiv,oh and fvck the national media for spreading fear across the country this virus is no deadlier then common flu hell an avg of 29k deaths happen every yr from the flu,corona virus has killed a total of 16 in the united states

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by xramfan View Post
    Wash your hands and try not to touch your face.......kinda like all viruses. Nothing to see here folks. This is media driven
    yep,media driven panic is gonna kill more people then this virus,its all bs live your lives and stop buying into the bs form the national press

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    People are not edified because of a federal law call HIPPA. The virus is real and so is some of the hype. But if you think this is related to 5G you are crazy.
    hippa has nothing to do with this virus or its spread,stop countries like china,south korea,italy from sending sick people to our shores,quarantine all infected were lucky trump shutdown china immediately or else this shit would have been all over this country like flies on shit

    ps the virus's mortality rate is less then 1% thats weaker then the common flu ...so stop buying hand sanitizer,bottled water and gloves already,go buy a zero water pitcher and filter your water,wash your hands with common soap more often and cook more at home then going to restaurants and you will be ok

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    I don't get it. Why do you need hand sanitizer because you go hiking ?

    You worried about getting your hands dirty if you take a piss in the woods ?
    um sometimes you gotta take a shit and leaves dont cover your hands too well,lol

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    bring back the manufacturing to the united states,we should never outsource the production of medication to a 3rd world country like china,idon't care if its cheaper,i care about quality,purity look at how many recent medication have been found to rocket fuel in em that causes cancer from high blood medication to zantac or heartburn medications all which were produced in china

    ps i have seen documents that say the covid corona virus was a bio weapon created by china that got loose,it was all a cover up about corona virus mix with bat virus its was a mixture of corona virus with a weak strain of hiv,oh and fvck the national media for spreading fear across the country this virus is no deadlier then common flu hell an avg of 29k deaths happen every yr from the flu,corona virus has killed a total of 16 in the united states
    They have the DNA sequence showing its a jump from avains to humans due to the way China mass produces protein for consumption. Most new viruses come from countries like china. Sars, HINI etc. All the counties that test this have confirmed it. No one has stated otherwise.
    Last edited by rabidraider; 03-07-2020 at 12:38 PM.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    hippa has nothing to do with this virus or its spread,stop countries like china,south korea,italy from sending sick people to our shores,quarantine all infected were lucky trump shutdown china immediately or else this shit would have been all over this country like flies on shit

    ps the virus's mortality rate is less then 1% thats weaker then the common flu ...so stop buying hand sanitizer,bottled water and gloves already,go buy a zero water pitcher and filter your water,wash your hands with common soap more often and cook more at home then going to restaurants and you will be ok
    HIPPA is why names are not published. and no one knows the kill rate yet. For the elderly in nursing homes it looks like over 10%, time will tell.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    They have the DNA sequence showing its a jump from avains to humans due to the way China mass produces protein for consumption. All the counties that test this have confirmed it. No one has stated otherwise.
    just look at how many recent pandemic type virus's have come from china,now check out why the U.S ALLOWED CHINA TO BECOME THE LEADER IN BIO WEAPONS PRODUCTION OVER THE LAST 20 YRS

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    hippa is why names are not published. And no one knows the kill rate yet. For the elderly in nursing homes it looks like over 10%, time will tell.
    the kill rate is less then 1% worldwide (avg) it doesn't affect children to middle aged but its killing the elderly due to reduced immune system and other diseases associated with teh elderly

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    just look at how many recent pandemic type virus's have come from china,now check out why the U.S ALLOWED CHINA TO BECOME THE LEADER IN BIO WEAPONS PRODUCTION OVER THE LAST 20 YRS
    Sorry dude, you are wrong. follow the science and not the bullshit. They confine pigs, chickens in mass amounts that cause mutations to jump. If they made a bi0 weapon that killed only 1% they would be a fucking failure...lol

    By the way, I respond to these outbreaks. I even have my Eloba kit still in my car.

    If it was a bio weapon scientists would know. But its not in the virus DNA. China;s enemies would have a field day if it were true and they haven't.
    Last edited by rabidraider; 03-07-2020 at 12:46 PM.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    sorry dude, you are wrong. Follow the science and not the bullshit.
    science is a moving target and bullshit rolls down hill,lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •