Page 2 of 165 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by xramfan View Post
    Wash your hands and try not to touch your face.......kinda like all viruses. Nothing to see here folks. This is media driven
    I do a lot of hiking in the forest and like to take hand sanitizer as there are no restroom facilities. Has anyone tried to buy some lately? The shelves are empty. Some third party vendors were trying to sell the 2 ounce bottles for $12.50 on Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I do a lot of hiking in the forest and like to take hand sanitizer as there are no restroom facilities. Has anyone tried to buy some lately? The shelves are empty. Some third party vendors were trying to sell the 2 ounce bottles for $12.50 on Amazon.
    I don't get it. Why do you need hand sanitizer because you go hiking ?

You worried about getting your hands dirty if you take a piss in the woods ?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Sooo anybody interested in N95 masks with valve?
    The virus isnt airborne so masks only help if someone infected literally spits in your face. The only good masks do right now is to keep yourself from touching your mouth or nose.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    I don't get it. Why do you need hand sanitizer because you go hiking ?

You worried about getting your hands dirty if you take a piss in the woods ?
    I usually take a stove and eat meals, so yes I like to handle food with clean hands.

Yeah, wearing a mask while getting a hand job in a Chinese massage parlor probably is as ineffective as Carrbage on 3rd and long.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I usually take a stove and eat meals, so yes I like to handle food with clean hands.
    Bring some soap and water.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    It’s the 5G guys....check the 5G roll out map and the countries that are being affected by coronavirus. They want us indoctrinate us to mandatory vaccines, city wide quarantines, and martial law. Sorry someone has to be the conspiracy theorist aka truth holder. I mean how come not one person has been identified by name in the US? Most of the time they’re vague about the info on location/details of each case, and they keep transporting these infected patients to cities where there is no one sick. Sorry I think this is all overblown just like Ebola/swine flu/SARS/Zika virus
    People are not edified because of a federal law call HIPPA. The virus is real and so is some of the hype. But if you think this is related to 5G you are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Bring some soap and water.
    Seriously? Drag a bar of soap and a container of water to do what a 2 ounce bottle of sanitizer does better.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    People are not edified because of a federal law call HIPPA. The virus is real and so is some of the hype. But if you think this is related to 5G you are crazy.
    That’s because you worship electricity and your precious cell phone signal.....y’all the crazy ones for thinking Derek Carr is the answer at Qb after 6 pussy filled years of cuckness