Page 148 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1658

Thread: Coronavirus

Tweedle dee and tweedle dum said only Democratic states were having protests... Herr Derr Derr..

They also had protests in Sri lanka of all places.
    I just had sex and i'm about to eat NACHOS.Greatest moment of my life.

Ain't no Trump supporters looting or rioting.

Democunts were actually trying to pin the looting, arson, vandalism and rioting on 'white supremacists'. Shit was so laughable even CNN couldn't make it fly.

By the way, while antifa is stirring up shit and causing problems, make no mistake - the vast majority of the black looters and rioters aren't being run by antifa.

That's a bunch of bullshit. Let's keep it real.

TRUMP 2020

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Ain't no Trump supporters looting or rioting.

Democunts were actually trying to pin the looting, arson, vandalism and rioting on 'white supremacists'. Shit was so laughable even CNN couldn't make it fly.

By the way, while antifa is stirring up shit and causing problems, make no mistake - the vast majority of the black looters and rioters aren't being run by antifa.

That's a bunch of bullshit. Let's keep it real.

TRUMP 2020
    Yup. The media has to portray the blacks as victims. If not for Antifa they would not commit those crimes. Which me you and the rest of the planet know is complete bullshit. Only one person believes that, the hall monitor. Only the scumbag media can try to make victims out of murderous, thieving scum. Cuomo and de blasio battling on who is more incompetent. It's a battle of who the bigger idiot is. I have de Blasio as a -125 favorite.
    Last edited by psly2124; 06-03-2020 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Yup. The media has to portray the blacks as victims. If not for Antifa they would not commit those crimes. Which me you and the rest of the planet know is complete bullshit. Only one person believes that, the hall monitor. Only the scumbag media can try to make victims out of murderous, thieving scum. Cuomo and de blasio battling on who is more incompetent. It's a battle of who the bigger idiot is. I have de Blasio as a -125 favorite.
    every 3.5 yrs we have race wars brought to you by the democrats 2016 was no different then 2020

cma,cit,pnct,oxy,mro,wpx,irm,tot all winning big

Now they going to give every black person $333,000 in reparations??

Oh hell no, if that shit happens you will see what riots and looting will look like.
    I just had sex and i'm about to eat NACHOS.Greatest moment of my life.

Antifa funded by George Soros
    Bricks funded by Bill Gates
    Curious George and the Cash Cab actor sure put on a show....they were all Freemasons