Page 47 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Not many people need a ventilator when you have the common flu. The Gateway Pundit is fake news anyway - no credibility whatsoever. Hospital beds aren't the problem - it's not having enough ventilators to keep people breathing normally especially all of the smokers, elderly, and people in poor health in general we have in this country. The people contracting pneumonia and dying at a higher rate than the flu are a massive issue for this disease. The official numbers aren't even close to being reported or understood as of yet.
    Racists and homophobes are allowed here for some reason:

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Fuck you. I'd Trayvon Martin your black ass !

Probably had a 'tude' and opened your mouth to the cop. Thought you were being racially profiled or some shit. Cop ain't putting a gun to your head for no reason. You did something. Guaranteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    I'm sorry but I just don't feel bad for black people
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    well according to most blacks only black lives matter now !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    You are a faggot. Not bullshit.

What would be the reason to falsify numbers? And correct me if im wrong, this virus seems a lot more contagious than past flus. Also, even with lockdowns and quarantines, which regular flus have not gone through, the numbers are still rising. Bass posted an article showing chinas numbers are more than likely drastically low.

CNN: Sources say shortage of hospital beds tied to Trump giving them away to Putin. Pelosi appoints Schiff to investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by DARAIDAHS View Post
    What would be the reason to falsify numbers? And correct me if im wrong, this virus seems a lot more contagious than past flus. Also, even with lockdowns and quarantines, which regular flus have not gone through, the numbers are still rising. Bass posted an article showing chinas numbers are more than likely drastically low.
    Thank You..Finally a voice of Reason!!!!

Hell 4 days ago people on this forum are so ignorant that they actually posted this shit is a Hoax...unfucking real that people are so misinformed by their Political affiliations..they might want to look for Info from people that don't have a political agenda!! Good luck..I personally think both Partys are a Disgrace...henceforth our Government will always be fucked up!!
    Last edited by pfish57; 03-29-2020 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    Hell 4 days ago people on this forum are so ignorant that they actually posted this shit is a Hoax...unfucking real that people are so misinformed by their Political affiliations..they might want to look for Info from people that don'y have an agenda!!
    psly, 818, RaiderBay, and Bass are all embarrassments - not even worth wasting time on
    Racists and homophobes are allowed here for some reason:

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Fuck you. I'd Trayvon Martin your black ass !

Probably had a 'tude' and opened your mouth to the cop. Thought you were being racially profiled or some shit. Cop ain't putting a gun to your head for no reason. You did something. Guaranteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    I'm sorry but I just don't feel bad for black people
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    well according to most blacks only black lives matter now !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    You are a faggot. Not bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    psly, 818, RaiderBay, and Bass are all embarrassments - not even worth wasting time on
    They never said the virus is a hoax, them like me and others say the media turning this into the next black plauge by fear mongering and spreading panic is the hoax....Dumbfuck snowflake liberal morons like you hear what you want...
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    [email protected] the whinin, lyin, nittany lion.

Talk about a bitch with less than 00000 credibility.

TRUMP 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    They never said the virus is a hoax, them like me and others say the media turning this into the next black plauge by fear mongering and spreading panic is the hoax....Dumbfuck snowflake liberal morons like you hear what you want...
    Were you adopted? Do you have parents?

Quote Originally Posted by DARAIDAHS View Post
    I still don’t know 1 single person who has it, but about half the people I know had the flu.....it’s propaganda just because we live in the almighty USA doesn’t mean elites and government won’t use propaganda on its own people