Page 46 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    As an ex-New Yorker I have a special empathy for the good people of NYC.

However, I have to tell you....NYC is a great place to be FROM.

Trump can't quarantine the liberal shitbags that have taken over that once great city fast enough. Not just to help in stopping the spread of Carrona but to protect the rest of our great nation from going batshit insane. Read this and weep:

A Manhattan judge on Thursday ordered the release of a career criminal charged with stabbing his girlfriend to death out of concern he could contract coronavirus at Rikers, the Post has learned.
    State Supreme Court Justice Mark Dwyer freed Pedro Vinent-Barcia, 63, and 15 other inmates after the Legal Aid Society filed a petition arguing that their detention exposed them to serious medical harm in the midst of a pandemic sweeping through city jails.

Prosecutors objected, citing the brutality of the crime and the defendant's criminal record.

Assistant DA Patricia Bailey said Vinent-Barcia terrorized Bernice Rosado for months before tracking her to a cellphone repair shop in Harlem on June 29, 2018, and repeatedly stabbing her in the chest and back.

The gruesome attack was captured on surveillance video and witnessed by numerous bystanders, according to court papers.

After cops nabbed him, he allegedly asked, "Is she dead? I hope so."

The prosecutor told Dwyer that Vinent-Barcia was arrested in Florida for stabbing another girlfriend in 1993 and biting off a piece of her ear.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sick, isn't it ? A career criminal caught on tape brutally stabbing a woman to death is released from custody because he could contract Carrona.

NYC needs more than a quarantine. It needs an enema.

God bless the USA

TRUMP 2020
    Well said! Far to many idiots in our country today and I fear we are not even getting started. Try teaching school and seeing what you get!

Hi all, now retired. Thanks for the kind thoughts and words. Saw a few patients and was extremely careful. Had my N-95 on for 12 hours. Looks like nursing homes are getting hit really bad, My day crew pronounced 4 in a row and another truck did 2. This is abnormal. I believe they are hiding these numbers as pneumonia and not Convid-19. After work went food shopping and will hunker down for a couple of weeks. Stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Hi all, now retired. Thanks for the kind thoughts and words. Saw a few patients and was extremely careful. Had my N-95 on for 12 hours. Looks like nursing homes are getting hit really bad, My day crew pronounced 4 in a row and another truck did 2. This is abnormal. I believe they are hiding these numbers as pneumonia and not Convid-19. After work went food shopping and will hunker down for a couple of weeks. Stay safe.
    god bless you for the work you did,glad to hear your good to go now and retired

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    another democrat controlled state against meds that can save patience
    Are republican states allowing the use of these meds?

Quote Originally Posted by DARAIDAHS View Post
    Are republican states allowing the use of these meds?
    there not prohibiting the use of em,they are allowing off label usage

I believe that, i always wondered how their totals were so low.

Ahhhh, good to know.

And thats why this is all fake news.

We as a nation are slowing killing ourselfs with this bullshit.
    I just had sex and i'm about to eat NACHOS.Greatest moment of my life.