Page 81 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 810 of 1476

Thread: Coronavirus

  1. #801
    Quote Originally Posted by Montana Raider View Post
    Nah I am no SJW I think all the politically correct crap is fucking stupid. And I have no need of a safe space. However this is a football forum. We are all Raider fans. At least I hope we all are....

    I just find this shit tiresome. I don't understand why you all like to come off as childish morons. And the racist/homophobic shit is just plain lazy. Update your material. Its not funny. It seriously just makes you look stupid.

    Its similar to your Carrbage shtick. Its just tiresome and old man. We get it you dont like Carr. Thats fine but FUCK give it a rest. You infest EVERY fucking thread with it..... I am not his biggest fan either but he is miles better than most of the shit we have had since Gannon. I would happily replace him if someone better came along that didnt break the bank. However we are at least 2 years away IMO and that is IF we hit on most of this upcoming draft. Maybe we will get lucky and Mariota will revert to his college form and take over. Who knows. But I will continue to put my trust in MM and JG and support my team.
    OK boss, whatever you say.

  2. #802
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    FOX had a Harvard professor on a short time ago. Said Hydroxy is worthless and the doctors that prescribe it are quacks.

  3. #803
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    3,644
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    The common flu is from the Orthomyxo family and is a SEGMENTED virus. Its segmented nature is what allows it to mutate so readily and is also why we develop a new vaccine for it every year.

    Covid-19 is similar in structure to SARS

    Lookup: genetic shift/drift, influenza segmented virus
    Thank you for the information you post. Would I be correct in assuming that the vaccine for the seasonal flu varies in effectiveness because there are variations and the vaccine is based on an estimate of which flu will be prominent. The COVID-19 vaccine will be much more effective because it is based on a single virus.

  4. #804
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    3,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Montana Raider View Post
    Nah I am no SJW I think all the politically correct crap is fucking stupid. And I have no need of a safe space. However this is a football forum. We are all Raider fans. At least I hope we all are....

    I just find this shit tiresome. I don't understand why you all like to come off as childish morons. And the racist/homophobic shit is just plain lazy. Update your material. Its not funny. It seriously just makes you look stupid.

    Its similar to your Carrbage shtick. Its just tiresome and old man. We get it you dont like Carr. Thats fine but FUCK give it a rest. You infest EVERY fucking thread with it..... I am not his biggest fan either but he is miles better than most of the shit we have had since Gannon. I would happily replace him if someone better came along that didnt break the bank. However we are at least 2 years away IMO and that is IF we hit on most of this upcoming draft. Maybe we will get lucky and Mariota will revert to his college form and take over. Who knows. But I will continue to put my trust in MM and JG and support my team.
    The big question for those who want to dump Carr is who will replace him? There are definitely options that are at lot worst IMO.

    BTW been to Montana many times. Mostly stayed in Bozeman and Gardiner. Very nice. The place I will never forget is the Little Bighorn.

  5. #805
    StanleyEarl spreading the word LOL https://youtu.be/Tay2kjQKfv8

  6. #806
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    FOX had a Harvard professor on a short time ago. Said Hydroxy is worthless and the doctors that prescribe it are quacks.
    yeah a harvard professor what exactly is he teaching these days ??? cause id rather depend on what actual doctors are saying rather then a guy whom teaches classes

    ps (joke) when he gets it and is dying replay the video of what he said,tie a stick to his head with a string at the end of it hydroxy and keep it just out of reach from him,lol
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 04-06-2020 at 12:08 PM.

  7. #807
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    yeah a harvard professor what exactly is he teaching these days ??? cause id rather depend on what actual doctors are saying rather then a guy whom teaches classes

    ps (joke) when he gets it and is dying replay the video of what he said,tie a stick to his head with a string at the end of it hydroxy and keep it just out of reach from him,lol
    Think this 'professor' was retired. At some point was involved with a joint China/USA health care undertaking. Surprise, surprise, surprise. LOL

    I'm gonna have to go with the reports from doctors in the trenches that are saying HCQ&Z are indeed effective therapeutics.

    Shit, even if they're wrong, what fucking harm can come from trying ??

    Fauci and the rest of the 'experts' that need extensive clinical studies before agreeing that already FDA approved drugs (that have been used safely for decades) should be utilized immediately in the fight against Carrona are fucking idiots.

    HCQ has already been used against SARS which is a different strain of Covid at the direction of the NIH. This resistance to trying HCQ&Z against Covid19 is simply assinine.

    Makes you wonder if the Democrats want more DEAD people. After all, every dead person votes for Democrats. Usually more than once !!!!

  8. #808
    Masterbation helps the immune system. PH is letting the world have free membership this month.

  9. #809
    Quote Originally Posted by Classicmulti View Post
    Masterbation helps the immune system. PH is letting the world have free membership this month.
    Most Intelligent awe inspiring post I've ever read from You lol!!!

  10. #810
    Quote Originally Posted by Classicmulti View Post
    Masterbation helps the immune system.
    pfish has never been sick a day in his life.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •