Page 82 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    pfish has never been sick a day in his life.
    Hi 818 how are you Buddy? Hope everything is copacetic in Reno & Mommy is Okay!!!

818 I'm going to watch "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas" and take a shot of JD every time they do drugs...Enjoy your night watching CNN

There is nothing more Helpless and Irresponsible than 818 in the depths of an Ether binge..are you okay 818 the Raider nation is worried about You!!!!

FOX had a Harvard professor on a short time ago. Said Hydroxy is worthless and the doctors that prescribe it are quacks.
    I think the jury is still out on this med but suspect it wont work. The best way to stop it till we get a vaccine is antibodies. Generally one recovered patient can supply 3 patients and can be repeated at later date. It really works.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    I think the jury is still out on this med but suspect it wont work.
    I suspect it will. There's already evidence it does. Since there's no risk in trying it, what's the fucking problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    There is nothing more Helpless and Irresponsible than 818 in the depths of an Ether binge..are you okay 818 the Raider nation is worried about You!!!!
    You're so fucking stupid and hapless, you'll probably be the first fish to drown.

lmao,damn that was some funny sh.it

This little runt Fauci has got to go. It's disgraceful that TRUMP allows this midget dipshit to continue fucking things up.

So far Fauci has....

Told us Carrona wasn't something to be worried about.
    Fucked up the testing.
    Told us masks don't work.
    Stands in the way of trying HCQ/Z.
    Demonstrated that he has no clue of the urgency and necessity to get America working again and the economy rolling.

If you took Fauci's brain and put it in a blue jay's ass, it would fly backwards.

Get the incompetent little fucktard out of here.

So far Fauci has....

Told us Carrona wasn't something to be worried about.
    Fucked up the testing.
    Told us masks don't work.
    Stands in the way of trying HCQ/Z.
    Demonstrated that he has no clue of the urgency and necessity to get America working again and the economy rolling.

If you took Fauci's brain and put it in a blue jay's ass, it would fly backwards.

Get the incompetent little fucktard out of here.
    This deserves an epic bump. Couldnt have said it better myself