Page 48 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    They never said the virus is a hoax, them like me and others say the media turning this into the next black plauge by fear mongering and spreading panic is the hoax....Dumbfuck snowflake liberal morons like you hear what you want...
    So do u feel that quarantines and lockdowns and covid-19 testing is not necessary, and people should just go on with their daily routines as usual?

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    I still don’t know 1 single person who has it, but about half the people I know had the flu.....it’s propaganda just because we live in the almighty USA doesn’t mean elites and government won’t use propaganda on its own people
    Thats true. But what would be the point in this situation and to this extent? And this is worldwide too.

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    Hell 4 days ago people on this forum are so ignorant that they actually posted this shit is a Hoax.
    Which people ? Name names.

Got a link to 'people' on this forum claiming this was a hoax ?

Direct me to it, Guppy. Otherwise, you're fake news full of shit.

I just went through the last few days of this thread, fishy. I don't see 'people' claiming this shit is a hoax.

I did see some asshole ranting about Trump pissing in peoples mouths in the Mojave desert though.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Which people ? Name names.

Got a link to 'people' on this forum claiming this was a hoax ?

Direct me to it, Guppy. Otherwise, you're fake news full of shit.
    Raiderbay big boy..got better shit to do than search for it, but your welcome to look through his mindless babble..go for it...otherwise Fuck Off lol

Raiderbay big boy..got better shit to do than search for it, but your welcome to look through his mindless babble..go for it...otherwise Fuck Off lol
    Oh, so by 'people' you meant Raiderbay. You should have said a 'person' was claiming a hoax, rather than the plural 'people' then.

You're a bigger pussy than Carrbage and twice as dumb.

Assume the fetal postion.

#818 reels in a minnow

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Hi all, now retired. Thanks for the kind thoughts and words. Saw a few patients and was extremely careful. Had my N-95 on for 12 hours. Looks like nursing homes are getting hit really bad, My day crew pronounced 4 in a row and another truck did 2. This is abnormal. I believe they are hiding these numbers as pneumonia and not Convid-19. After work went food shopping and will hunker down for a couple of weeks. Stay safe.
    Have a good retirement and stay safe

Hell 4 days ago people on this forum are so ignorant that they actually posted this shit is a Hoax...unfucking real that people are so misinformed by their Political affiliations..they might want to look for Info from people that don't have a political agenda!! Good luck..I personally think both Partys are a Disgrace...henceforth our Government will always be fucked up!!
    People opinion can change....this is one main story that media has been mostly right on; and it a world problem....right now, we need all the help we can get and it cannot be about politics...

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    I still donít know 1 single person who has it, but about half the people I know had the flu.....itís propaganda just because we live in the almighty USA doesnít mean elites and government wonít use propaganda on its own people
    This virus is not like the flu; it can kill anybody....you might get it and be ok; but do you really want to find out...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    This virus is not like the flu; it can kill anybody....you might get it and be ok; but do you really want to find out...
    I’m not saying no one shouldn’t take precautions, I’m saying be aware that governments lie to their people for their own benefit. Like George Carlin said “it’s a big club and you ain’t in it!”