Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146
Results 1,451 to 1,459 of 1459

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Trump and Clintons were all friends with Epstein and routinely hung out together. Somehow Bill Clinton was a major part of Epstein's pedo ring yet Trump and Epstein have more photos in public together. Epstein was a regular at Mar-a-Lago and had all Trump family members on his speed dial plus Trump was on the flight logs on top of it all yet Raiderman keeps denying it.

Raiderman and Epstein are probably related too. That can only explain why Raiderman keeps defending his cousin's good friend, DJT.
    I blocked you but I can't take the bullshit. get the flight logs. Where are they with Trump on the Lolita Express? Trump had his own plane you scumbag lowlife. Clinton was on the Lolita express over 20 times and refused secret service on some of them. FACT. Trump Did not hangout with Epstein. One fucking picture. I'll do it for you. YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG. YOU WON'T READ IT BECAUSE YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT. WHERE IS TRUMPS NAME LOWLIFE? Just like when I gave you pdf file of over 1000 instances of democrat convicted voter fraud. you failed to read it. Don' t let facts get in the way of your stupidity. SCUMBAG

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...manifests.html
    Last edited by psly2124; Today at 10:01 AM.

not worthy of wasting my time on the hallway monitors lies

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    not worthy of wasting my time on the hallway monitors lies
    He's blocked.

Trump and Clintons were all friends with Epstein and routinely hung out together. Somehow Bill Clinton was a major part of Epstein's pedo ring yet Trump and Epstein have more photos in public together. Epstein was a regular at Mar-a-Lago and had all Trump family members on his speed dial plus Trump was on the flight logs on top of it all yet Raiderman keeps denying it.

Raiderman and Epstein are probably related too. That can only explain why Raiderman keeps defending his cousin's good friend, DJT.
    Hall Monitor showing his anti-semitism again ?

Epstein was a Jew, but not a relative of mine.

You have something to say about Jews, just be a man and say it. Don't be a pussy.

I'm a Jew and proud of it.

I'm a Trump supporter and proud of it.

You don't even have the balls to come out and say you hate Jews on the internet, so I can only imagine what a spineless little coward you are in real life.

I'm 100% positive you wouldn't be talking shit if we ever met up in person.

You're a weakling and a pussy.

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

well thanks to the blacks there goes any chance of another stimulus check.
    I just had sex and i'm about to eat NACHOS.Greatest moment of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Trump Did not hangout with Epstein. One fucking picture.
    Little man here seems angry.

1)

2)

3)

4) Look who's hanging out together at Donald Trump's wedding to Melania

I could keep going but you get the gist.

Also, here is what Trump had to say about a 12 year old Paris Hilton at the time:

In 2003, Trump told shock-jock radio host Howard Stern that when he met Paris Hilton when she was 12, he noticed that she was “beautiful”:

Now, somebody who a lot of people don’t give credit to but is in actuality very beautiful is Paris Hilton. I’ve known Paris Hilton from the time she’s 12, her parents are friends of mine, and the first time I saw her she walked into the room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’ At 12, I wasn’t interested … but she was beautiful.

It’s awkward enough that Trump said he “wasn’t interested,” because one would hope that goes without saying. But then he talked about watching the sex tape she made as an adult — even though he’d known her since she was 12 and was close friends with the Hilton family.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2016/...exual-comments

Here's Trump calling what appears to be a 7 year old kid, calling her beautiful, and trying to kiss her:

"I have a deal with her. She’s just 17 and doing great, Ivanka. And she made me promise or swear to her that I would never date a girl younger than her. So, Howard, as she grows older, the field is getting very limited. To deal with, you know."

Also, here's more proof:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/316341058...and-Affidavits
    Last edited by jgrange; Today at 06:40 PM.
    Racists and homophobes are allowed here for some reason:

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Fuck you. I'd Trayvon Martin your black ass !

Probably had a 'tude' and opened your mouth to the cop. Thought you were being racially profiled or some shit. Cop ain't putting a gun to your head for no reason. You did something. Guaranteed.
    You are a faggot. Not bullshit. 263 posts and not one comment that anyone would consider an intelligent thought.

I'm 100% positive you wouldn't be talking shit if we ever met up in person.
    Is your nursing home allowing visitors again? I could feed you a fruit cup and bring you a new Raiders shirt.
    Racists and homophobes are allowed here for some reason:

Fuck you. I'd Trayvon Martin your black ass !

Probably had a 'tude' and opened your mouth to the cop. Thought you were being racially profiled or some shit. Cop ain't putting a gun to your head for no reason. You did something. Guaranteed.
    You are a faggot. Not bullshit. 263 posts and not one comment that anyone would consider an intelligent thought.

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    well thanks to the blacks there goes any chance of another stimulus check.
    LMAO....that's funny.

Is your nursing home allowing visitors again? I could feed you a fruit cup and bring you a new Raiders shirt.
    Lots of talk, Hall Monitor. You'd wind up swallowing your teeth. Or worse.

TRUMP 2020