Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wheeling And Dealing

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Migration east out of California.....they're going to need a wall between the states. Google, Facebook, will start to think....those taxes in Nevada are not bad compared to CA.....if Mark can start eating up more land....boy he can help develop Silicon Valley 2.
    Build that wall.

Cali morons are ruining Nevada. Flee the high CA taxes, but bring their liberal bullshit ideology with them and vote for politicians that want to turn NV into a tax hellhole like the one they just left.

As for high tech, you should see the business complex and battery factories Tesla has built outside of Reno.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderman818 View Post
    build that wall.

Cali morons are ruining nevada. Flee the high ca taxes, but bring their liberal bullshit ideology with them and vote for politicians that want to turn nv into a tax hellhole like the one they just left.

As for high tech, you should see the business complex and battery factories tesla has built outside of reno.
    i agree keep the stupids out,they will only ruin your state with liberal ideas like a virus liberalism kills the host and moves on to the next victim

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Migration east out of California.....they're going to need a wall between the states. Google, Facebook, will start to think....those taxes in Nevada are not bad compared to CA.....if Mark can start eating up more land....boy he can help develop Silicon Valley 2.
    If they move east, they'd move to Austin which already has it's own "Silicon Valley", decent weather, and topography, not Nevada. If one can afford to live in the Bay area or the coastal towns in the greater LA area, no chance they'd move to Henderson/Vegas although I could see lower-middle class families moving that way if the job market was to heat up. With that said, the only people moving east are the ones who can't afford to live in Cali. For those who make a shit ton of money, they're usually savvy enough to take advantage of tax loopholes rather than coughing up their hard earned money to Uncle Sam. The majority of wealthy people live in NYC, DC, a few select towns in Florida, a small enclave in Houston, LA, SF, and Seattle (Mercer Island), not the desert. There's far more money to be made (if you already have substantial funds) in cities with premier weather, beaches, and real estate ..

As for Adelson being part owner of the Raiders, lmao no fucking chance. That guy is as grimy and corrupt as they come when it comes to business dealings and would eventually have tried to screw us over somewhere down the road. Mark did well by using Adelson's leverage in Vegas to get this franchise an excellent deal which put the team's future above all else. Bringing Adelson along for the ride would have compromised that at some point because all he cares about is his bank account, not winning trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Build that wall.

Cali morons are ruining Nevada. Flee the high CA taxes, but bring their liberal bullshit ideology with them and vote for politicians that want to turn NV into a tax hellhole like the one they just left.

As for high tech, you should see the business complex and battery factories Tesla has built outside of Reno.
    Agree...Kalifornians have ruined Oregon, Washington and migrating into Texas, Idaho, Montana and Nevada. I`ve lived in Ca all my life and am looking to make my way to Idaho within 2 years but I am already pissed at what has happened in Boise in just the last 2-5 years because of Ca migration. Personally Im further right than Ghengis Kahn but you are correct, Ca folks ruin it everywhere they go

Quote Originally Posted by xramfan View Post
    Agree...Kalifornians have ruined Oregon, Washington and migrating into Texas, Idaho, Montana and Nevada. I`ve lived in Ca all my life and am looking to make my way to Idaho within 2 years but I am already pissed at what has happened in Boise in just the last 2-5 years because of Ca migration. Personally Im further right than Ghengis Kahn but you are correct, Ca folks ruin it everywhere they go
    their like locust,everyhwere they go they fvck it up bad,then they move to another state