Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Derek Carr reportedly being shopped at the combine....

Quote Originally Posted by Raidernation24 View Post
    You realize your Carr support is delusional. Nobody is giving that type of trade capital for Carr and his play doesnt warrant anywhere near that. If we landed Brady we would happily take a 2nd for Carr
    im telling you guys carr is our guy 2020

titans and chargers and indy are the front runners for tom brady imo all have good defenses and good talent on offense,chargers only need to fix oline,titan and colts only nead a good proven qb to be contenders both sport top olines,good defenses and have offensive weapons
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 02-27-2020 at 04:56 AM.

There's a lot of smoke out there. Rumors last year, but nothing like this.

Carr will be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    titans and chargers and indy are the front runners for tom brady imo all have good defenses and good talent on offense,chargers only need to fix oline,titan and colts only nead a good proven qb to be contenders both sport top olines,good defenses and have offensive weapons
    Brother, you been dipping into the booze and weed before the season starts ?

Slow down, Bubba.

First of all, the Raiders aren't getting two 1sts for Carrbage.

Indy ain't signing Brady if they're signing Rivers.

Brady should have the common sense to stay the fuck away from that Charger OL.

Raiders have the proven goods on OL, plus two young studs at RB and TE.

Titans actually are a good landing place if they decide to part ways with Tanny, so you're not completely bombed yet.

Save that booze for September, we're going to need it if Pussyboy makes it to Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderman41 View Post
    Carr will be gone.
    Whenever someone says that, I suddenly hear Paul McCartney singing Let It Be.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    im telling you guys carr is our guy 2020
    Mayock said he runs Jon's offense at a high level. Sounds like an endorsement to me. Unless you are in the global warming crowd. 97% of all idiot news writers say Gruden hates Carr and wants to cut him. And when you say where are the 97%, you then are a Carr denier. And shamed into thinking he's gone.

Gruden

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Mayock said he runs Jon's offense at a high level. Sounds like an endorsement to me. Unless you are in the global warming crowd. 97% of all idiot news writers say Gruden hates Carr and wants to cut him. And when you say where are the 97%, you then are a Carr denier. And shamed into thinking he's gone.
    Was sold on Mack and Cooper, too. Remember?

Carr IS being shopped. Listening to offers. Putting feelers out to other QBs.

If we can add a second or second and third, save a few dollars AND Upgrade the position, Carr is gone.

You know, I love me some Mike Mayock, but I'm sorry....I'm calling BULLSHIT on Carrbage running Gruden's offense at a high level.

Watched every game last year and I didn't see anything high level except for Pussyboy's completion %.

Can't blame Mike for trying to polish the turd before selling him, but there was virtually nothing high level about Pussyboy's performance.

#Used Carr Salesman

Quote Originally Posted by raiderman41 View Post
    If we can add a second or second and third, save a few dollars AND Upgrade the position, Carr is gone.
    Let it be. Let it be. Let it be. Let it be ..... If there will be an answer, Let it be.

...can't imagine Brady in Tennessee.....then again Joe did choose to go to KC......