Thread: Edwards-Helaire

Edwards-Helaire

This kid is really good and would allow us to move on from Richard and Washington. Reminds me of Maurice Jones Drew. I don't think he makes it to the third and I wouldn't draft him in the second even if we had a pick, only because he would be the backup. We interviewed him at the combine so maybe we are looking at backups to Jacobs.

https://twitter.com/JoshNorris/statu...84489714827264

Richard will be a 3.3 million dead hit. He will be around.

We have already had 2 of him in Richard & Washington..get a big Bruiser!!

That dude runs hard and I would love to have him to backup Jacobs but once we get our wide receiver defense, defense, defense.

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    We have already had 2 of him in Richard & Washington..get a big Bruiser!!
    I remember Gus Edwards was being kicked around another thread as a FA. He'd be my pick.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    This kid is really good and would allow us to move on from Richard and Washington. Reminds me of Maurice Jones Drew. I don't think he makes it to the third and I wouldn't draft him in the second even if we had a pick, only because he would be the backup. We interviewed him at the combine so maybe we are looking at backups to Jacobs.

https://twitter.com/JoshNorris/statu...84489714827264
    Richard just got resigned, so he ain’t going anywhere . I think the 3rd round is where he will go. I like the kid but I doubt we take a RB until about the 5th or 6th round . A kid I like there is McFarland from Maryland . He’s also small in stature but can House it at any moment .

D-Wash days are over with the Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    I remember Gus Edwards was being kicked around another thread as a FA. He'd be my pick.
    id love to get gus on this team,kids hard to bring down and can bust thru a wall and has the speed to make it all the way or for huge chunks of yds

Quote Originally Posted by NASSIMTHEDREAM View Post
    Richard just got resigned, so he ain’t going anywhere . I think the 3rd round is where he will go. I like the kid but I doubt we take a RB until about the 5th or 6th round . A kid I like there is McFarland from Maryland . He’s also small in stature but can House it at any moment .

D-Wash days are over with the Raiders
    d wash is done in vegas,we will upgrade our back up rb,someone whom can takeover if josh is injured