Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CeeDee Lamb talks about visit with Raiders

The tape on CeeDee Lamb. The Fred Bilentnikoff Jersey. Its gota be him @12

Then his teammate @19

https://youtu.be/SmOHnkIUY98

If we go WR we need Lamb, he’s such a dangerous playmaker. We have Tyrell as the deep threat, Renfrow on the short passes, and CeeDee for everything else. He has great vision, anticipation and grit the comparisons to Deandre Hopkins are legit. Plus he WANTS to be a raider!

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    https://youtu.be/SmOHnkIUY98

If we go WR we need Lamb, he’s such a dangerous playmaker. We have Tyrell as the deep threat, Renfrow on the short passes, and CeeDee for everything else. He has great vision, anticipation and grit the comparisons to Deandre Hopkins are legit. Plus he WANTS to be a raider!
    Wants to be a Raider ? Either he knows we're getting another QB or hasn't watched Carrbage too closely.

Lamb is dynamite after the catch. Problem is, he can't throw the ball to himself.

But yeah, if we're going WR, seems like a very solid pick.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Wants to be a Raider ? Either he knows we're getting another QB or hasn't watched Carrbage too closely.

Lamb is dynamite after the catch. Problem is, he can't throw the ball to himself.

But yeah, if we're going WR, seems like a very solid pick.
    jerry jeudy fits carr better,runs precise routes and is a yac guy

Doesn't matter who 'fits' Carrbage. Pussyboy won't be around long. Have to think long term.

Lamb at 12 and sign Cory Littleton. Trade back from 19 to get a 2nd. BDPA at 19 and again in the 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    Lamb at 12 and sign Cory Littleton. Trade back from 19 to get a 2nd. BDPA at 19 and again in the 2nd.
    my ram source is telling me rams have priortized resign cory littleton even over jalen ramsay

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    my ram source is telling me rams have priortized resign cory littleton even over jalen ramsay
    For team kick it down the street, always doable. 5 - 70, signing bonus 25 million. Base of 2, 8, 10 the first 3 years of the deal, guaranteeing him 45 million over 3 years....by Year 4 of the deal, he'd be waiver material with a 10 million hit.