Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Mayock Happy With Derek Carr But Won’t Turn Down Chance To Upgrade

I realize you would “stand in there” and make all of the throws and lead your team to glory cuz you’re a BADASS

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    I realize you would “stand in there” and make all of the throws and lead your team to glory cuz you’re a BADASS
    LOL This ain't about me standing in there.

Go away, jackass. You've got nothing to meaningful to say.

Yeah this is the pussy response I knew was coming. Anybody that doesn’t agree with YOU shouldn’t post. Immediately, I’m dismissed as weak sauce and told to fuck off. That’s fine tough guy. I WILL wait to see what the team does over a fuck like you. Unlike you, I’m not fucking arrogant and stupid enough to claim that I get the “all 22” and know QB proficiency.
    Hey dipshit, I can't help it if 'I'll wait to see what the team does' is all you have to offer. Not my fault that that weak sauce is the best you can do.

If you've got nothing meaningful to offer then it would be a good idea to stop clowning yourself and coming here looking for a fight.

Why don't you STFU while you're waiting to see what the team actually does, instead of humping my leg ?

You've got no opinion on what should be done.

Got anything else to say besides you're not arrogant and stupid like I am or pulling some bogus 'all 22' bullshit story out of your ass ?

Get lost, creep.

Ok coach. I guess you don’t fully understand that your opinions DONT MATTER in the real world. I’ll go away when I want to asshole. I’m not a dipshit like you that thinks my opinion about what should be done matters... only fucks like you think that way
    Last edited by Vioraider; 02-25-2020 at 05:16 PM.

As far as the all 22 comment, YOU said Carr is one read pussy, I just assumed you studied the film and saw this... my mistake.

As far as the all 22 comment, YOU said Carr is one read pussy, I just assumed you studied the film and saw this... my mistake.
    You shouldn't make assumptions, doofus. Not your first mistake, so don't sweat it, Sparky.

Apparently my opinions do matter. They sure do to you. Otherwise why are you here commenting on them and having a meltdown ?

Still LMAO at your psychotic 'stand in there' remark. As if this is about me standing in there. You need help. Get some.

Go take your meds, assclown.

I need help? Are you serious fuckstick? I’m not the one calling people pussy when they’re playing a spot that I have no idea what it takes to be successful at. I’ve been reading over and over you calling the current guy a pussy, so I figured you know all about it. You’d stand in there right tough guy? I’m not having a meltdown coach. You get triggered when anyone disagrees with you. Typical behavior.

LOL.

You're still stuck on whether I'd stand in there ?

Go away, assclown. You've got nothing meaningful to say.

Do you actually think that you do? You’ve been saying the same STUPID SHIT every day, every thread, OBSESSIVELY, for months. Cherry pick what you want out of every post, or every article that doesn’t agree with childish pussy commentary. Keep focused on the stand in there part though coach. Everyone knows you would. Your the ultimate judge of toughness.

Do you actually think that you do? You’ve been saying the same STUPID SHIT every day, every thread, OBSESSIVELY, for months. Cherry pick what you want out of every post, or every article that doesn’t agree with childish pussy commentary. Keep focused on the stand in there part though coach. Everyone knows you would. Your the ultimate judge of toughness.
    I don't need to be the ultimate judge of toughness to know that Carrbage is a PUSSY.

If my posts bother you so much, don't read them.

If my opinions don't matter then don't bother commenting on them.

If you have something pertinent to add to this conversation besides 'I'll wait to see what the Raiders do', then offer it.

I'm going to continue to call Carrbage a pussy and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it.

Watch this.....

Carrbage is a PUSSY, and you're a mental midget.

Now what are you going to do about that ?

Nothing.

Deal with it.