Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Mayock Happy With Derek Carr But Won’t Turn Down Chance To Upgrade

Carr should be on the ca$h for clunkers program.

Not only are we going to free up 18 million in cap $pace, we might be able to fleece some sucker out of a valuable draft pick.

Not to mention the addition by subtraction of the Pussyboy stench.

Going to be tough to swallow if we don't act now.

Trade Carr for a future 1st and a 2nd/4th this year....and do what it takes to trade up for Tua (maybe #12 and a few of our 3rds). Then draft best WR at 19

No GM in any sport has said straight up “ Yey , we don’t like this guy , we’re trading him “

They all say they love a guy ... them trade him the next day and say “ we loved him as a player but we got a good offer and want to get a fresh start “

Wash , rinse , repeat .

Quote Originally Posted by NASSIMTHEDREAM View Post
    No GM in any sport has said straight up “ Yey , we don’t like this guy , we’re trading him “

They all say they love a guy ... them trade him the next day and say “ we loved him as a player but we got a good offer and want to get a fresh start “

Wash , rinse , repeat .
    Exactly, then once you sign replacement QB.....you pick up the phone and finalize the trade you had pre signing......

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    Trade Carr for a future 1st and a 2nd/4th this year....and do what it takes to trade up for Tua (maybe #12 and a few of our 3rds). Then draft best WR at 19
    no on tua !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    everything i have heard says that carr is our guy 2020,team will surround him with talent if he fails he's done in las vegas 2021
    Were you expecting to hear anything else in regards to ANY PLAYER on the Raiders' roster at this juncture in the off season?

So we're done with Pussyboy if he fails AGAIN in 2020 ?

You promise ?

I seem to recall that 2019 was his make or break year !

Had to give him protection and better weapons....remember ?

Well, we gave him one of the best OLs in the NFL, a couple of stud TEs, and a top notch RB that was worthy of being the OROY...but that wasn't good enough.

He needs an all world WR too.

Then maybe, just maybe, we can average 20 points a game. LMAO

After Carrbage is given Jeudy or Lamb or Laviska....the excuses are over, right ?

Don't count on it.

Somehow I get the feeling another bullshit excuse or reason to continue on with Pussyboy will surface.

It's a fucking nightmare that doesn't end.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    So we're done with Pussyboy if he fails AGAIN in 2020 ?

You promise ?

I seem to recall that 2019 was his make or break year !

Had to give him protection and better weapons....remember ?

Well, we gave him one of the best OLs in the NFL, a couple of stud TEs, and a top notch RB that was worthy of being the OROY...but that wasn't good enough.

He needs an all world WR too.

Then maybe, just maybe, we can average 20 points a game. LMAO

After Carrbage is given Jeudy or Lamb or Laviska....the excuses are over, right ?

Don't count on it.

Somehow I get the feeling another bullshit excuse or reason to continue on with Pussyboy will surface.

It's a fucking nightmare that doesn't end.
    2019 was the make or break year for some more internet posters. That, like all of your opinions mean ZERO. I think I’ll wait and see what the actual team does with the QB position, even though you’ve been SO eloquent pointing out how the current one isn’t up to snuff. Hard to argue considering your obvious expertise and experience coaching and scouting the position in the NFL... The technical explanations of “carrbage” and “pussyboy” should remove all doubts

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    2019 was the make or break year for some more internet posters. That, like all of your opinions mean ZERO. I think I’ll wait and see what the actual team does with the QB position, even though you’ve been SO eloquent pointing out how the current one isn’t up to snuff. Hard to argue considering your obvious expertise and experience coaching and scouting the position in the NFL... The technical explanations of “carrbage” and “pussyboy” should remove all doubts
    If it's hard to argue with my expertise then I suggest you quit trying. You're definitely not winning any arguments with your astounding insights like "I'll wait and see what the actual team does".

Now on the other hand, if you had any actual opinion or thoughts on what should be done, you'd offer them. But you don't. You've got jackshit to say.

I'll wait and see what the team does is some very weak sauce.

Almost as weak as Pussyboy. But I guess that's the best you can do.

Fuck off, Vio.

ABC

Yeah this is the pussy response I knew was coming. Anybody that doesn’t agree with YOU shouldn’t post. Immediately, I’m dismissed as weak sauce and told to fuck off. That’s fine tough guy. I WILL wait to see what the team does over a fuck like you. Unlike you, I’m not fucking arrogant and stupid enough to claim that I get the “all 22” and know QB proficiency.
    Last edited by Vioraider; 02-25-2020 at 04:33 PM.