Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Mike Mayock Happy With Derek Carr But Won’t Turn Down Chance To Upgrade

Boy, really put me in my place coach. Good for you! Ultimate tough guy, driving home my point. I’ll read what I want, comment on what I want, and there ain’t shit you can do about it tough guy. Keep adding your pertinent opinions!

damn guys,this is getting way overboard and going personal with attacks is crossing a line,how about we just agree to disagree guys and move on

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    damn guys,this is getting way overboard and going personal with attacks is crossing a line,how about we just agree to disagree guys and move on
    Bass, the douchenozzle came on here looking for a fight. He got one.

He's out of gas now. He's out of ammo and just parroting what I say now. It's all good.

Oh....forgot to mention.....

Derek Carr is a mediocre PUSSY.

Bwahahaha

Suck it up, Vio

People hear and believe what they want. Carr supporters are saying "see!!" And so are the haters turning it into what they want. These Derek Carr threads are a joke. I bet they'll be 10 more Derek Carr threads before April

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Boy, really put me in my place coach. Good for you! Ultimate tough guy, driving home my point. I’ll read what I want, comment on what I want, and there ain’t shit you can do about it tough guy. Keep adding your pertinent opinions!
    Guy is a Hall of famer at arguing! lol I CANT STAND HIM EITHER!!!! I agree with you tho. I would LOVE! Absolutely LOVEEE to see him play QB in the NFL for one game. Then we can all critique him and call him a pusssy on here LOL

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Guy is a Hall of famer at arguing! lol I CANT STAND HIM EITHER!!!! I agree with you tho. I would LOVE! Absolutely LOVEEE to see him play QB in the NFL for one game. Then we can all critique him and call him a pusssy on here LOL
    Love you too, PROVO.

The Arguing HOF, eh ? What an honor, Pal. Thanks, I'll take that as a huge compliment. At least I'm good at something.

When you find something you're good at, please let me know.

I want that chance to play QB in the NFL for a game too.

Pay me a million for the game.

I'll line up in the shotgun every snap.

Then I'll turf the ball or throw it into the stands. Just like some one else we know.

I won't be upset when you call me a pussy.

I just need more weapons.

And I'll have an easy million in the bank baby.

POST THAT SHIT !

I'm not a Carr fan but it's not logical to switch QB's this season n start anew, Again im not a fucking Carrbage fan but from this point on i will support him if he is under center 2020 i will try a lot harder not to bash him, Til he makes trash decisions 2020, But again if he doesn't Great i liked Carr coming out but after 2016 season he's been pussyboi afraid to move around afraid to run for first down n afraid to make plays, Y'all as a Raider fan can see this even the Carr Lovers. At this point its useless to fight each other over a player none of us have any control over making not 1 decision n the organization. With that being said we all should re-frame from attacking each other, Stop bickering n crying over things that cannot be changed and look forward to what is being built. The Vegas Raiders future looks bright and i want DC to succeed that means playoffs wins super bowl winning season all of thee above, So lets end this stupidity end the fighting and support Carr for 2020. If he's soft play continues then start yelling again but for now SUPPORT the Vegas Raiders end of story

Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    I'm not a Carr fan but it's not logical to switch QB's this season n start anew, Again im not a fucking Carrbage fan but from this point on i will support him if he is under center 2020 i will try a lot harder not to bash him, Til he makes trash decisions 2020, But again if he doesn't Great i liked Carr coming out but after 2016 season he's been pussyboi afraid to move around afraid to run for first down n afraid to make plays, Y'all as a Raider fan can see this even the Carr Lovers. At this point its useless to fight each other over a player none of us have any control over making not 1 decision n the organization. With that being said we all should re-frame from attacking each other, Stop bickering n crying over things that cannot be changed and look forward to what is being built. The Vegas Raiders future looks bright and i want DC to succeed that means playoffs wins super bowl winning season all of thee above, So lets end this stupidity end the fighting and support Carr for 2020. If he's soft play continues then start yelling again but for now SUPPORT the Vegas Raiders end of story
    I understand where you're coming from and have no issue with fans supporting whoever starts at QB for the Raiders in 2020, even if it's Mike Glennon. However, I hope you can understand why some fans (myself included) have had enough of Carr and do not believe that he's worthy of donning the silver & black for another day, let alone a full season, our inaugural season in Las Vegas. The entire organization is turning a new leaf, moving into a new stadium, new practice facility, a new young core of players to build around, and to a lot of us it makes complete sense to start fresh at the QB position as well.

Carr supporters refer to a few of his statistics, namely Carr's completion % and how he measures against past Raiders QB's. Those against Carr have ample reason to believe in their cause as well (we're not haters simply because we disagree with people who want to keep Carr around). It's a simple yet complex disagreement but there's no need for either party to take offense to the other's views. The only thing fans should strive for is to make their point without disrespecting other fans (name calling, insults, etc). Lastly, fans shouldn't take offense to other fans scrutinizing a particular player. These players are paid millions of dollars to play a sport and only play 16 to 20 games a year; so getting bashed on forums, social media etc comes with the territory.

Derek Carr's wins vs playoff teams:

Tennessee and KC in 2017
    Houston in 2016
    Denver in 2015

Worst record as starter vs playoff teams since 2001

1. David Carr 3-33
    2. Derek Carr 4-33
    3. Matt Stafford 8-55
    4. Blake Bortles 4-25
    5. Jamies Winston 4-23

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post

1. David Carr 3-33
    2. Derek Carr 4-33
    3. Matt Stafford 8-55
    4. Blake Bortles 4-25
    5. Jamies Winston 4-23
    Yeah, I've seen that stat before. It's so horrific that it borders on unbelievable.

4-33 ?? Yikes.

Of course the Carrbage apologists will blame it all on the team. They'd like you to believe that Carrbage bears no responsibility.

Knowledgeable fans know better.

THE CARRBAGE BROTHERS LEAD THE WAY AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    I understand where you're coming from and have no issue with fans supporting whoever starts at QB for the Raiders in 2020, even if it's Mike Glennon. However, I hope you can understand why some fans (myself included) have had enough of Carr and do not believe that he's worthy of donning the silver & black for another day, let alone a full season, our inaugural season in Las Vegas. The entire organization is turning a new leaf, moving into a new stadium, new practice facility, a new young core of players to build around, and to a lot of us it makes complete sense to start fresh at the QB position as well.

Carr supporters refer to a few of his statistics, namely Carr's completion % and how he measures against past Raiders QB's. Those against Carr have ample reason to believe in their cause as well (we're not haters simply because we disagree with people who want to keep Carr around). It's a simple yet complex disagreement but there's no need for either party to take offense to the other's views. The only thing fans should strive for is to make their point without disrespecting other fans (name calling, insults, etc). Lastly, fans shouldn't take offense to other fans scrutinizing a particular player. These players are paid millions of dollars to play a sport and only play 16 to 20 games a year; so getting bashed on forums, social media etc comes with the territory.

Derek Carr's wins vs playoff teams:

Tennessee and KC in 2017
    Houston in 2016
    Denver in 2015

1. David Carr 3-33
    2. Derek Carr 4-33
    3. Matt Stafford 8-55
    4. Blake Bortles 4-25
    5. Jamies Winston 4-23
    Carr has had a defense that averages giving up 416 points a season.

Peyton Manning had 2 defense in his career that gave up over 400 points. His record on those seasons 6-10 and 3-13 one other season at 388 they went 10-6
    Dan Marino 3 times they had a defense that gave up more then 370. those teams records were 8-8, 6-10 and 8-8
    These are two of the greatest QB's in the history of the NFL and they made the playoffs one time in 6 years giving up more than 370 points. The Raiders have done it every year Carr was the QB. THey given up 419,467,373,385,399,452. Carr was 12-2 with that terrible defense. Possibly one of the greatest accomplishments in the history of the NFL. Kansas City went 12-4 and gave up 421. THey had also the single greatest statistical season and he had two more losses then Carr. It really doesn't matter what the QB record vs playoff teams was, the Raiders have been the the 2nd worst team in the NFL during carrs tenure. The Raiders defense during the 6 years gave up more points than the Cleveland Browns. The Browns had 24 wins in 6 years. Raiders had 39. Not good, but nobody could compete year in and year out with the defense the Raiders fielded.

In the history of the Raiders franchise, they scored over 416 points 5 times. 3 times the lost the super bowl, 1 super bowl win and 1 lost conference championship. Scoring 416 points in each season Carr was the QB, we make the playoffs 1 times. Thats how pathetic the defense we are working with.
    Last edited by psly2124; 02-26-2020 at 10:32 AM.