Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antonio Crazy Brown Hints He Would Welcome A Return To The Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Vet min ? LOL Not even then. MM said Clown's time with the Raiders is over in his presser today.

Clown could get on his knees, beg forgiveness, and kiss Mayock's ass on national TV and he still isn't ever going to be a Raider again.
    yeah,i saw that too,no chance thank god of a.b ever coming back to the raiders

I can't wait for reality to hit him like a bag of bricks. The day he learns that maybe just because you're rich and good at your job does NOT give you a pass to treat people anyway you want. Sad thing is that maybe that day may never come. He's just too far up his own ass to see things from an outside perspective. He already considers people who try to be honest with him traders or "having an agenda".

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    I can't wait for reality to hit him like a bag of bricks. The day he learns that maybe just because you're rich and good at your job does NOT give you a pass to treat people anyway you want. Sad thing is that maybe that day may never come. He's just too far up his own ass to see things from an outside perspective. He already considers people who try to be honest with him traders or "having an agenda".
    well a.b can alwasy become an instagram star or youtube star ,lol wonder how many people will quit his channel once he is out of football for good

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    well a.b can alwasy become an instagram star or youtube star ,lol wonder how many people will quit his channel once he is out of football for good
    He's already out of the NFL for good. Just doesn't know it yet.

I'm so glad he's free from the 39 million.