Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carr and his cryptic posts

Carr and his cryptic posts

Derek Carr has been publishing posts on Instagram. What is interesting is that he is only posting pictures of teams reportedly in the mix for Carr. Bears with Mack. Indy. San Diego.

Is Carr trolling social media?

Or have Gruden or Mayock told him he can seek a trade once new league year starts?

Or has Carr heard nothing and trying to get a response from a Gruden or Mayock about his future?

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Probably Carr, trolling social media, because he tired of all the trade talks and media buzz.

Trolling social media

I think it’s neither of those and more than likely has to do with Carr’s insecurities and overly sensitive personality.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    I think it’s neither of those and more than likely has to do with Carr’s insecurities and overly sensitive personality.
    I think so. Freaking Gruden is walking around egg shells around Carr.....one thing I miss about Gruden is basically being an a--hole to his Qb to get the most out of him.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    I think so. Freaking Gruden is walking around egg shells around Carr.....one thing I miss about Gruden is basically being an a--hole to his Qb to get the most out of him.
    Yeah he seem to kiss Carr ass, I remember with Gannon, they use to get in heated conversation, maybe he afraid Carr will cry, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Yeah he seem to kiss Carr ass, I remember with Gannon, they use to get in heated conversation, maybe he afraid Carr will cry, lol.
    Gruden and Gannon had the same attitude
    a fire to win games...I think Gannon will
    speak his mind when he has too....

aren't those teams mentioned ones we beat?

I sure hope Pussyboy is signaling that he's upset about the trade talk and wants out.

The day we get rid of him will be one of the greatest days in franchise history.

Keep throwing a fit and making a jackass out of yourself Derek......PLEASE (I`m sure Grudock company loves it) lol