Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Raiders Mount Rushmore

Otis man from Mars and the Mad Stork Teddy H are so forgotten. Also ghost to the post Casper. So many great Raiders.

Each year the most outstanding receiver in college football is presented the Fred Biletnikoff Award. So many legends wore silver and black.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Each year the most outstanding receiver in college football is presented the Fred Biletnikoff Award. So many legends wore silver and black.
    Ray Guy Award, Ted Hendricks Award......

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    otis man from mars and the mad stork teddy h are so forgotten. Also ghost to the post casper. So many great raiders.
    not by me otis,ted and casper will always be greats to me,id add todd christiansen

Reggie McKenzie, Lane Kiffin, Rolando McClain and Derek Carr

No love for “Mr. Raider” Jim Otto??? Too many legends to be just 4....like others said the only given is Al Davis

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    No love for “Mr. Raider” Jim Otto??? Too many legends to be just 4....like others said the only given is Al Davis
    Jim Otto ("aught-oh")

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    Great call.

Jim Otto is a good one. Wayyyy before my time but ya. AL Davis, Jon Madden, Jim Otto, Jack Tatum

Owner, Coach, Lineman, Skill position. All 4 represented EXACTLY what the RAIDERS truly are