Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: greg robinson =idiot !!!

for fucks sake its only weed. Who cares.
    Alpaca boob milk go squirt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    157 lbs of weed,last time i looked it was against the law to transport drugs from mexico to the united states and yes,the n.f.l will care

The guy made over $6M last year and he gets a part time job hauling drugs over the border.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    The guy made over $6M last year and he gets a part time job hauling drugs over the border.
    like i said,your an n.f.l player,a millionaire and you can't find a guy to go pick up a drug shipment ??? you gotta do it yourself and then get busted for it ??? wtf =idiot

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    Exactly. Uncle Sam's butthurt that they didn't get their grubby hands in any of the potential profits.
    December 2019 -
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    If Carr plays 2 seasons in Vegas, I will leave the board. If Carr doesn't last 2 seasons in Vegas, you leave. How about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Accepted.
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    One stipulation on the bet. If Gruden quits or he's fired. I don't see that happening. But if a new coach came in Carr would not be safe.
    Fair enough on a coaching change altering the situation. Bet is canceled if a coaching change happens during those 2 seasons.
    The countdown begins

Exactly. Uncle Sam's butthurt that they didn't get their grubby hands in any of the potential profits.
    greg robinson's gonna be butt hurting real soon,lol