Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: 2020 Mock Draft

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by xramfan View Post
    We couldnt be further apart as to our opinions on what DA and RM inherited but thats OK.....its buried in the dark past. I still think this team makes the playoffs last year with a QB who actually has balls instead of a vagina that goes full yellow and fetal when he hears someone yell blitz. We all agree the defense sucks ass but Carr and the offense only averaged 19 points a game with very few second half TDs. With a great running game, great TE group and average WR`s........that falls on the Fresno Frauds shoulders. He sux.

    I`m still thinking I would grab Love in the 1st but I also like Delpit and Queen. So many potentially great WRs available but my personal favorite is Reagor as I see him as our Tyreek Hill capable of anything everytime he gets the ball. So much depends on what we get in FA....
    It isn't an opinion. It's a fact. Reggie inherited an 8-8 team. That tied for the division title, but lost on tiebreakers. Carson Palmer was a very good QB and would have taken that 8-8 team to the playoffs. Reggie fired Hue and within 2 years gutted the team. He took an 8 win team that tied for the division title and turned it into 4 win teams the next two years. What 2 games that we lost, would we have won with a different QB last season? We got robbed by bad refs in Denver and Jacksonville. What other two games. Houston? Well, we would have won that game had the defense had one stop in the second half. Houston scored a touchdown every possession in the 2nd half. Just saying something doesn't make it true. I say if we had a 15th ranked defense. We would have beaten Green Bay and Houston. In addition the two games the refs robbed us. That makes this team 11-5 with Carr. And show me the game against good competion that makes you say Love is a first round QB. I said watch the LSU game, you didn't. If you did you would never say he' s a first round QB. I've expained this to you already. The reason the Raiders averaged 19.6 points per game is that they had the third lowest possessions in the NFL. More possession equals more points. We scored 19th in points per possession and the Patriots scored 18th. Yet the Patriots scored 100 more points. Why? 30 more possessions and 5 defensive TD's
    Last edited by psly2124; 02-23-2020 at 03:21 AM.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    It isn't an opinion. It's a fact. Reggie inherited an 8-8 team. That tied for the division title, but lost on tiebreakers. Carson Palmer was a very good QB and would have taken that 8-8 team to the playoffs. Reggie fired Hue and within 2 years gutted the team. He took an 8 win team that tied for the division title and turned it into 4 win teams the next two years. What 2 games that we lost, would we have won with a different QB last season? We got robbed by bad refs in Denver and Jacksonville. What other two games. Houston? Well, we would have won that game had the defense had one stop in the second half. Houston scored a touchdown every possession in the 2nd half. Just saying something doesn't make it true. I say if we had a 15th ranked defense. We would have beaten Green Bay and Houston. In addition the two games the refs robbed us. That makes this team 11-5 with Carr. And show me the game against good competion that makes you say Love is a first round QB. I said watch the LSU game, you didn't. If you did you would never say he' s a first round QB. I've expained this to you already. The reason the Raiders averaged 19.6 points per game is that they had the third lowest possessions in the NFL. More possession equals more points. We scored 19th in points per possession and the Patriots scored 18th. Yet the Patriots scored 100 more points. Why? 30 more possessions and 5 defensive TD's
    Fact: Hue threw the team under the bus Fact: Hue sux ballz. Blah blah blah about getting robbed by refs....how about we get an alpha dog QB that takes the game away from the refs? The reason we only got 19.6 points per game is because Derek dumbass sux ballz. Why are you so in love with mediocrity? Why are you so attached to someone who is the anti traditional Raider? I`ve seen Love make plays that Derek Dumbass couldnt make in his dreams. If Love or whoever we draft at QB doesnt make it, keep trying anyway. It is certain we do no better than mediocre with DD unless he goes to the land of Oz and gets a heart and courage........

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by xramfan View Post
    Fact: Hue threw the team under the bus Fact: Hue sux ballz. Blah blah blah about getting robbed by refs....how about we get an alpha dog QB that takes the game away from the refs? The reason we only got 19.6 points per game is because Derek dumbass sux ballz. Why are you so in love with mediocrity? Why are you so attached to someone who is the anti traditional Raider? I`ve seen Love make plays that Derek Dumbass couldnt make in his dreams. If Love or whoever we draft at QB doesnt make it, keep trying anyway. It is certain we do no better than mediocre with DD unless he goes to the land of Oz and gets a heart and courage........
    Just because you make plays against division II schools doesn;t mean that you can do it at the NFL level. Why are you so in love with a QB,in love, that can't get it done against good competation. Johnny Manziel made great plays in college. Where is he playing now? Jordon Love isn't half the football player Johnny football was.

    Jordan love against LSU. 15-30 130 yards and 3 picks. 2 rushes for -8 yards. What plays was he making? Because he beat up on Stoney Brook a division II, non scholorship school. Or tennesee tech. Or UNLV who won 2 games. Jordan Love is garbage. Keep trying by picking QB's. Ask the Browns how that worked out for them the past 20 years.

    I asked you what game and agaisnt who says the Jordan Love is a first round talent. you didn' t answer the question. Yet you've seen him play and say that he makes plays that Carr couldn't make. What play? A two minute highlight tape. Who cares? I can find a two minute highlight tapes against shitty football teams. Doesn't impress me. WHAT GAME

    I've also explained why the team scored 19.6 points per game. I'm done with you. You don't deal with facts. Just opinion driven. It's like talking to a 3 year old.
    Last edited by psly2124; 02-25-2020 at 10:43 AM.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Just because you make plays against division II schools doesn;t mean that you can do it at the NFL level. Why are you so in love with a QB,in love, that can't get it done against good competation. Johnny Manziel made great plays in college. Where is he playing now? Jordon Love isn't half the football player Johnny football was.

    Jordan love against LSU. 15-30 130 yards and 3 picks. 2 rushes for -8 yards. What plays was he making? Because he beat up on Stoney Brook a division II, non scholorship school. Or tennesee tech. Or UNLV who won 2 games. Jordan Love is garbage. Keep trying by picking QB's. Ask the Browns how that worked out for them the past 20 years.

    I asked you what game and agaisnt who says the Jordan Love is a first round talent. you didn' t answer the question. Yet you've seen him play and say that he makes plays that Carr couldn't make. What play? A two minute highlight tape. Who cares? I can find a two minute highlight tapes against shitty football teams. Doesn't impress me. WHAT GAME

    I've also explained why the team scored 19.6 points per game. I'm done with you. You don't deal with facts. Just opinion driven. It's like talking to a 3 year old.
    Combine gurus are now saying Love is a top 10 so likely not available for us anyway. Sucks, I would take him over Carrbage all day everyday

  5. #15
    Todays draft I picked Herbert at 12 and Jeudy at 19..........BOOM!!!!!

  6. #16

    I like that better than what I ran today

    Quote Originally Posted by xramfan View Post
    Todays draft I picked Herbert at 12 and Jeudy at 19..........BOOM!!!!!
    I ran this on the fanspeak site. Top 3 receivers were all gone which left me to draft:

    12: R1P12
    CB JEFFREY OKUDAH
    OHIO STATE

    19: R1P19
    EDGE K'LAVON CHAISSON
    LSU

    80: R3P16
    WR LYNN BOWDEN
    KENTUCKY

    81: R3P17
    WR DEVIN DUVERNAY
    TEXAS

    91: R3P27
    RB ZACK MOSS
    UTAH

    121: R4P15
    QB JACOB EASON
    WASHINGTON

    159: R5P13
    WR K.J. HILL
    OHIO STATE

    We would go from having an average pass rush and defensive backfield to potentially one of the best two units in the division. At least one of our three receivers drafted would have to step up. Eason in the 4th was a steal. He was one of the top QB prospects coming out of high school. Plus, I added a quality back up for Jacobs.

  7. #17
    NFL Mock draft 4:21:20*.jpg I'm hoping the draft goes something like this for us barring no trades and I just heard thankfully we are not going after the DE from the Jags

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •