Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are Raiders Really About To Offer Tom Brady Two Years 60 Million

Quote Originally Posted by xramfan View Post
    Most everything coming out in the rumor mills are likely agents stirring the pots. Who knows what will happen beginning next month but one can hope we get a QB with moxy who will lift this team to the next level. I`ll take anybody but Carr at this point. He is a fraud
    That is true about the rumours coming out
    now are mostly by agents; the more money
    Brady gets, means the agent also get more
    money....I do think Brady will sign with a team
    that offer a good contract; I cannot see the Patriots
    offering him 30 million a season as that
    would really hurt them salary cap wise

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    That is true about the rumours coming out
    now are mostly by agents; the more money
    Brady gets, means the agent also get more
    money....I do think Brady will sign with a team
    that offer a good contract; I cannot see the Patriots
    offering him 30 million a season as that
    would really hurt them salary cap wise
    Kraft will OK any contract Brady wants. If they Patriots go out and sign a free agent TE and WR to help Brady out. He would take less to win.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    I'm not leaving even if Pussyboy stays. I'll still be here, snowflake. You going to be here if he gets the boot ?
    Been here since kerryistheman was here. I have seen idiots come and go you are no different

Besides dont you have a bet that if Carr stays you will leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Christ View Post
    RaiderMan818 has been supporting the Raiders for over 50 years or more....he is old school Raiders and if Carr is still Raiders QB in 2020; he will still support the Raiders to win every sunday in 2020....I know he does not want Carr to be the QB in 2020 and I also would like a change in QB too; but for me it either has to be a first round draft pick on a QB or a good free agent signing like Brady....I am not going to go down that road and just replace Carr with anybody.....meaning Gruden bring in Matt McGroin to replace Carr is not in my books...

If I was to compare Carr to another QB...I think it be he is the exact same mode as Marc Wilson....

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Christ View Post
    Been here since kerryistheman was here. I have seen idiots come and go you are no different

No. I don't have a bet that I will leave if Carrbage stays.

If you actually read my posts you'll see I think the odds favor Pussyboy being a Raider in 2020. I put it at 60/40.

I did have a bet with Philly about Karl Joseph, (before Philly got banned) but I don't have any bets about Carrbage.

Any other questions ?

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    the bears are an interesting team to watch on tom brady,that team is a decent qb away from the playoffs/contender
    Look what you started, bro....

https://beargoggleson.com/2020/02/16...carr-trades/2/

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Those trades are a joke. I'm sure the Raiders would get more if they trade Carr. We don't need the Bear's QB bust.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    RaiderMan818 has been supporting the Raiders for over 50 years or more....he is old school Raiders and if Carr is still Raiders QB in 2020; he will still support the Raiders to win every sunday in 2020....I know he does not want Carr to be the QB in 2020 and I also would like a change in QB too; but for me it either has to be a first round draft pick on a QB or a good free agent signing like Brady....I am not going to go down that road and just replace Carr with anybody.....meaning Gruden bring in Matt McGroin to replace Carr is not in my books...

If I was to compare Carr to another QB...I think it be he is the exact same mode as Marc Wilson....
    Ive always thought of Carr as our Andy Dalton lol

Quote Originally Posted by xramfan View Post
    Ive always thought of Carr as our Andy Dalton lol
    I've made that comparison many times.

Took the Bengals 10 years to realize Dalton isn't good enough. If we're lucky, it will take us less than 7 to realize Carrbage is a mediocre pussy.