Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Raiders Really About To Offer Tom Brady Two Years 60 Million

Brady isn't coming to the Raiders. Money isn't an issue. He wants to win Super Bowls. This is one of the worst defenses in football. It cannot compete at the higher levels until it improves. The offense doesn't have enough weapons to outscore opponents week in and week out. We play in a division with the chiefs, it will be extremly tough to get home field advantage. The only thing the Raiders have going for them is a very good o-line. Other than that this isn't a playoff caliber team. THe Patriots will swing a trade for a receiver to make Tom happy. Most likely AJ Green. Sign a TE in free agency, someone like Hunter Henry. The Patriots will have another run in them. Why would he want to play for the Raiders? This team isn't that good and is about 10 players away from competing in championship games. The Patriots are 2 or 3 players away.
    Last edited by psly2124; 02-15-2020 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Brady isn't coming to the Raiders. Money isn't an issue. He wants to win Super Bowls. This is one of the worst defenses in football. It cannot compete at the higher levels until it improves. The offense doesn't have enough weapons to outscore opponents week in and week out. We play in a division with the chiefs, it will be extremly tough to get home field advantage. The only thing the Raiders have going for them is a very good o-line. Other than that this isn't a playoff caliber team. THe Patriots will swing a trade for a receiver to make Tom happy. Most likely AJ Green. Sign a TE in free agency, someone like Hunter Henry. The Patriots will have another run in them. Why would he want to play for the Raiders? This team isn't that good and is about 10 players away from competing in championship games. The Patriots are 2 or 3 players away.
    You know when the Raiders are in the news for a player, it normally happens....not saying the Raiders will get Tom Brady, but you gotta admit their is a chance....

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Id have to agree. He would want a path of least resistance and playing the chiefs twice a year ( and possibly once more in the playoffs) poses a huge risk. Also our defense is awful. Until it competes as above average (which it hasn't in like 15+ years) I don't see us doing anything but being a mediocre football team

Its funny how people think Tom Brady will come to the Raiders. There is a 0% chance he comes to Las Vegas. He is USING THE RAIDERS TO DRIVE UP HIS PRICE FOR OTHER TEAMS THAT HE IS ACTUALLY CONSIDERING

Tom Brady should go to the Vikings. Great Defense. Great weapons at WR. Dalvin Cook.. Vikings win the Superbowl with Tom Brady

A Tom Brady Kirk Cousins trade sounds perfect to me
    Last edited by APROVO; 02-15-2020 at 12:28 PM.

It will be so nice you being gone for a year when he stays

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    It might. Depends on what TB wants to do. If he wants to leave the Pats, he'll have a number of suitors.

My guess is this is not a money issue. Brady isn't walking away from $$, but that's NOT going to be the deciding factor in where he lands should he decide to leave NE.

Brady is going to want to play behind a solid OL with some nice young weapons and a HC that he likes and can work with. Raiders are a nice match.

The great thing about signing Brady is that even if he's declining and not worth 30 million a year, it's only a short term commitment and it forces the Raiders to finally move on from Pussyboy. A 43 year old Brady's floor is probably still higher than Pussyboy's ceiling. And if it's not ? So fucking what ?! We're never winning jackshit with Carrbage at the helm. Bring in Brady and draft a QB to groom. Make a fucking move already.

Most of you jokers are overthinking the Raider QB dilemma and keep coming up with excuses or reasons to stick with a mediocre pussy at the most important position in all of sports.

I really don't understand the love affair so many of you guys have with Derek Carr. It's like you can't live without him.

Me ? I can't stand the thought of watching Pussyboy for another year.

ABC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlgY...ature=youtu.be
    It will be so nice on this board with you gone for as long as he is here

The Bucs are a way better fit than the Raiders with no trades involved. There D ranked 15 but have an ALLSTAR offense with Arians at HC

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Christ View Post
    It will be so nice on this board with you gone for as long as he is here
    I'm not leaving even if Pussyboy stays. I'll still be here, snowflake. You going to be here if he gets the boot ?

Most everything coming out in the rumor mills are likely agents stirring the pots. Who knows what will happen beginning next month but one can hope we get a QB with moxy who will lift this team to the next level. I`ll take anybody but Carr at this point. He is a fraud