Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Raiders Really About To Offer Tom Brady Two Years 60 Million

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Are Raiders Really About To Offer Tom Brady Two Years 60 Million

the bears are an interesting team to watch on tom brady,that team is a decent qb away from the playoffs/contender

The thing is; Tom Brady has always had Bill Belichek in his shadow; like saying without Belichek; Brady would have never won any superbowl....so I can see where Brady could want to leave for another team to win a SuperBowl somewhere else...thing is; New England is still going to be a great team without Brady and that because Belichek is in control...

Brady coming to oakland ; whoops I mean Vegas might happen...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Brady coming to oakland ; whoops I mean Vegas might happen...
    It might. Depends on what TB wants to do. If he wants to leave the Pats, he'll have a number of suitors.

My guess is this is not a money issue. Brady isn't walking away from $$, but that's NOT going to be the deciding factor in where he lands should he decide to leave NE.

Brady is going to want to play behind a solid OL with some nice young weapons and a HC that he likes and can work with. Raiders are a nice match.

The great thing about signing Brady is that even if he's declining and not worth 30 million a year, it's only a short term commitment and it forces the Raiders to finally move on from Pussyboy. A 43 year old Brady's floor is probably still higher than Pussyboy's ceiling. And if it's not ? So fucking what ?! We're never winning jackshit with Carrbage at the helm. Bring in Brady and draft a QB to groom. Make a fucking move already.

Most of you jokers are overthinking the Raider QB dilemma and keep coming up with excuses or reasons to stick with a mediocre pussy at the most important position in all of sports.

I really don't understand the love affair so many of you guys have with Derek Carr. It's like you can't live without him.

Me ? I can't stand the thought of watching Pussyboy for another year.

ABC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlgY...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    It might. Depends on what TB wants to do. If he wants to leave the Pats, he'll have a number of suitors.i

My guess is this is not a money issue. Brady isn't walking away from $$, but that's NOT going to be the deciding factor in where he lands should he decide to leave NE.

Brady is going to want to play behind a solid OL with some nice young weapons and a HC that he likes and can work with. Raiders are a nice match.

The great thing about signing Brady is that even if he's declining and not worth 30 million a year, it's only a short term commitment and it forces the Raiders to finally move on from Pussyboy. A 43 year old Brady's floor is probably still higher than Pussyboy's ceiling. And if it's not ? So fucking what ?! We're never winning jackshit with Carrbage at the helm. Bring in Brady and draft a QB to groom. Make a fucking move already.

Most of you jokers are overthinking the Raider QB dilemma and keep coming up with excuses or reasons to stick with a mediocre pussy at the most important position in all of sports.

I really don't understand the love affair so many of you guys have with Derek Carr. It's like you can't live without him.

Me ? I can't stand the thought of watching Pussyboy for another year.

ABC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlgY...ature=youtu.be
    Really think the chances of Carr
    staying with Raiders is 50/50....
    There is a lot of noise about Carr
    leaving the raiders in the media.
    Plus Mayock and Gruden have not
    back Carr 100 %....meaning Gruden
    is not a happy camper with Carr....
    Now if Brady is signed to play for the
    Raiders would be a huge upgrade over
    Carr as Brady is a coach on the field
    and has an ego that would replace
    Carr nice attitude; Gruden system does
    not require a bomb throwing QB, so it
    should be pretty good for Brady....

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Really think the chances of Carr
    staying with Raiders is 50/50....
    There is a lot of noise about Carr
    leaving the raiders in the media.
    Plus Mayock and Gruden have not
    back Carr 100 %....meaning Gruden
    is not a happy camper with Carr....
    Now if Brady is signed to play for the
    Raiders would be a huge upgrade over
    Carr as Brady is a coach on the field
    and has an ego that would replace
    Carr nice attitude; Gruden system does
    not require a bomb throwing QB, so it
    should be pretty good for Brady....
    Yep. I agree. Carrbage being a Raider in 2020 is iffy. I think it's about 60/40 that he will be. Depends on how things shake out. I think it's 100% that Mayock wants to upgrade at QB.

And you're also right that Brady would be a huge upgrade over Pussyboy in terms of leadership on and off the field - as well as being a nice fit in Gruden's offense.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    the bears are an interesting team to watch on tom brady,that team is a decent qb away from the playoffs/contender
    They Bears cannot afford Brady. They can barely field a team because of Mack's cap hit.

Those that say Brady isnt as good as Carr now or other crazy comments is pretty funny imo. https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1228680362722766848?s=09

One thing you got to remember
    is Tom Brady was missing his TE,
    Gronkowski who is an all pro TE...
    Coming to the Raiders he will have
    Waller who will be a big help for
    Brady....