Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Are Raiders Really About To Offer Tom Brady Two Years 60 Million

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    That's assuming he could be a reliable pool cleaner & yard man?
    easy stuff an illegal will do that work and dont forget they work hard and do good work for half the cost

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    why would carr be doing that ??? when he could just hire an illegal alien like other millionaires do
    Because he wants Grudog to see him sweat & let him know he's a submissive bitch! That would be my first thought!

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    Because he wants Grudog to see him sweat & let him know he's a submissive bitch! That would be my first thought!
    millionaires dont do that though and derek carr is probably on par or richer then gruden plus he knows if the raiders dump someone else will pay him,shit teddy is looking at 30 million per yr,cousins probably 33 a yr,tanny at least 28 per tag

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    millionaires dont do that though and derek carr is probably on par or richer then gruden plus he knows if the raiders dump someone else will pay him,shit teddy is looking at 30 million per yr,cousins probably 33 a yr,tanny at least 28 per tag
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/2682...5705656573271/

I wouldn't want Pussyboy doing my yard. He'd probably fuck that up too and blame it on the sprinkler system.

Wouldn't let him near my pool either. He'd fall in the deep end, shit his pants and then I'd have to hire someone to clean that mess up.
    Last edited by RAIDERMAN818; 02-18-2020 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    I wouldn't want Pussyboy doing my yard. He'd probably fuck that up too and blame it on the sprinkler system.

Wouldn't let him near my pool either. He'd fall in the deep end, shit his pants and then I'd have to hire someone to clean that mess up.
    dont forget the lawsuit while were at it,lol

He heard someone yell "BLITZ" and he jumped into the deep end full fetal and shit his pants.....

epic stuff indeed lol

Quote Originally Posted by xramfan View Post
    He heard someone yell "BLITZ" and he jumped into the deep end full fetal and shit his pants.....

l
    LOL

To get serious for a moment, did you ever notice when Carrbage comes to the line and thinks there might be a blitz or doesn't like what he sees from the defense, he goes into his KILL KILL audible -- and the play he goes to ALWAYS fails ??

The dumbass audibles out of a pass formation -- to a run play -- right into the teeth of a run blitz.

Soon as you hear Pussyboy call 'KILL KILL', the play might as well be over.

Pussyboy McDumbass is a stone cold loser.

LOL

To get serious for a moment, did you ever notice when Carrbage comes to the line and thinks there might be a blitz or doesn't like what he sees from the defense, he goes into his KILL KILL audible -- and the play he goes to ALWAYS fails ??

The dumbass audibles out of a pass formation -- to a run play -- right into the teeth of a run blitz.

Soon as you hear Pussyboy call 'KILL KILL', the play might as well be over.

Pussyboy McDumbass is a stone cold loser.
    As a matter of fact I was sitting near the Raider bench one game and Derek did the "Kill Kill" and then called a time out. I couldnt see Grudens face because he was hidden by players but I could see Cables face clearly and it almost looked like he was about to attack Carr coming off the field he looked so pissed. He was brutally glaring at DC and DC wouldnt dare even look his way as he walked past Cable towards Gruden. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in the coaches room after that.