Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AB says he talked to Jon Gruden about return

AB also said this was a dumb fucking thread.
    Dream out loud
    And make no sound
    Find your cloud
    And ride it round

Sure they probably talked about it. And by "talked" Gruden told AB that he's shit outta luck and that his career well in jeopardy if he doesn't get help. At that point AB probably stopped paying attention until Gruden ended the call. He then mentions that along with the rumors of Brady going to Vegas in hopes some team gets jealous and tries to swipe him up.

The NFL should not allow him to play unless he goes into mental evaluation. When he hears that he'll then play the victim again and maybe go on some sort of tirade about how people have it out for him and he'll play the race card. Then he'll go do something stupid and get arrested and sent to jail for a couple months and lose a bunch of money.

Bet on it

Can't believe Gruden would spend one second talking to this ass clown. Still remember him jumping around when he learned we had released him. LOL what an ass.

It'd be a travesty letting Antonio Brown back on the team. I defended him way too much. The complete disrespect to Mayock. Seeing that video of him all flapping his arms like wings saying "Im free" In my eyes he didn't just burn the bridge. He strait up nuclear bombed it.

Clown has almost certainly played his last down in the NFL. At best, he's going to skate on the sexual harrassment charge and get off for whatever he's being charged with in the mover incident. But then there's still the tape of him cursing his wife and the cops out in front of his kids. He's already been found liable for the damages to the apt. he was throwing furniture off the patio from.

All the apologies in the world to Ben Roethlisberger or Gruden or whomever, will not stop Goodell from dropping the ban hammer on Clown...hard.

He's looking at at least a year suspension IMO even if the NFLPA somehow manages to get him reinstated.

Rosenhaus gave up on him. Now the attorney representing him in the civil and criminal cases has given up on him.

He's done. And he has no one to blame but himself.

He should be worried about staying out of the joint and retaining whatever $ he has left...he won't be playing in the NFL again anytime soon and probably NEVER will.

From the Raider perspective, I'm just glad we only lost a 3rd and 5th on the Clown gamble.

Could have been much worse. There were a few nitwits here that didn't want to release Clown even after all the shit he pulled. Imagine being stuck for 29 million too.

I lost alot of respect for Jon Gruden and the way he handled the Clown. I gained respect for Mike Mayock.

I can just imagine the shitfits Clown would have been throwing if he managed to control himself and played for a season with Pussyboy. That would have been epic.

All we got was Clown offering to buy Pussyboy's house in Vegas.

Gotta give the devil his due though, that was a classic trolling of Pussyboy.

AB on Hot97 yesterday

https://youtu.be/mRrkg7rU-uQ

Skip to 5 mins in to hear him talk Raiders

After watching this makes me definitely feel like he "finessed" his way to the pats

I'm starting to think he's always been like this and the combination of CTE and money just increased it. His greatest strength is being able to pull the victim card in any given situation.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    I'm starting to think he's always been like this and the combination of CTE and money just increased it. His greatest strength is being able to pull the victim card in any given situation.
    Pittsburgh must have covered up a ton of crap while he was catching 100 balls a year.