Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nigel Bradham is now following the Raiders on IG.

Nigel Bradham is now following the Raiders on IG.

Rumored to be getting cut
    /traded. He is repped by Rosenhaus and just started following Rodney Hudson and the Raiders on IG. He is a quality coverage LB, I'd be happy to acquire him via free agency or trade for a low round pick

He is 30 years old, but I'm sure he would be an upgrade. His salary in 2019 was $930,000.

he's better then whitehead and at a fraction of the cost

The last 3 years he has been one of the highest graded coverage linebackers in the league.

I remember this dude from his Florida St days ... good player in college . Knew he was decent in the league . Haven’t really followed his career much . I do know he likes to tackle and is a strong dude. Could be a cheap signing that could pay off big

Is he the same kind of LB as littleton? If not I wouldn't be mad if we signed both of them

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    Is he the same kind of LB as littleton? If not I wouldn't be mad if we signed both of them
    littleton can play ilb or olb very smart player and has true sideline to sideline speed also great in coverage

ps we need new lbs inside and outside so adding both littleton and bradham would be huge upgrades for us

Bradham is solid football who would immediately be our best LB.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Bradham is solid football who would immediately be our best LB.
    imagine signing littleton,bradham and then drafting simmons ...talk 360 degree turn at the position,we would immediately jump into the top 3 lb corps in the league and all 3 are great in coverage and can go sideline to sideline/close up holes fast,our front 7 would jump into the top 3 or 4 as well and that in itself would propel our secondary into the top 10