Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Derek Carr Current Trade Value

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    goffs pathetic much worse then carr
    Ha. I like the way you phrased that. Much WORSE than Carr, huh ? Kind of like saying the ocean floor is lower than whale shit. There's hope for you yet, bro.

xramfan not as bad as goof after he signed his record deal,have you ever seen a deer in the headlights look an entire yr as ramsfans watched goof this yr
    I see it everyday when Derek Dumbass is on the field. Whenever he hears "Blitz" he shits himself and goes full fetal and then gets up and points fingers. He is the "anti Raider" poster boy

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Ha. I like the way you phrased that. Much WORSE than Carr, huh ? Kind of like saying the ocean floor is lower than whale shit. There's hope for you yet, bro.
    bro whale shit never touches the ocean floor though,lol

Quote Originally Posted by xramfan View Post
    I see it everyday when Derek Dumbass is on the field. Whenever he hears "Blitz" he shits himself and goes full fetal and then gets up and points fingers. He is the "anti Raider" poster boy
    yeah i guess him leading the most comeback victories of any active qb over the last 6 yrs prove that carr goes fetal,lol

yeah i guess him leading the most comeback victories of any active qb over the last 6 yrs prove that carr goes fetal,lol
    All those comebacks in 2016 was some exciting football for sure. How good is your memory? I ask because how many of those comebacks were due to a strip sack by Mack or timely INTs to give the ball back to the offense in great field position? How many of those games do you recall saying to yourself during the first 3 quarters, "Derek doesn`t have it today" or why are we playing so flat with all these 3 and outs"? If you are being honest, many of those "comeback" games we played and looked like shit until the last quarter and our defense came up huge in some of those. If Derek gets credit for "leading" to those comebacks, where has he been the last 3 years? Where was he in the second half of our games this year?

All those comebacks in 2016 was some exciting football for sure. How good is your memory? I ask because how many of those comebacks were due to a strip sack by Mack or timely INTs to give the ball back to the offense in great field position? How many of those games do you recall saying to yourself during the first 3 quarters, "Derek doesn`t have it today" or why are we playing so flat with all these 3 and outs"? If you are being honest, many of those "comeback" games we played and looked like shit until the last quarter and our defense came up huge in some of those. If Derek gets credit for "leading" to those comebacks, where has he been the last 3 years? Where was he in the second half of our games this year?
    a come back is a come back doesn't matter how we got the ball back derek still had to drive us down and score for the victory and derek carr leads the league in comeback wins over the last 6 yrs

a come back is a come back doesn't matter how we got the ball back derek still had to drive us down and score for the victory and derek carr leads the league in comeback wins over the last 6 yrs
    Also leads the NFL in turfing the ball on 3rd and 4th downs.

I won't mention leading the way to 55 losses faster than anyone in NFL history not named Carr.

It's actually been since the broken leg in the Colts game, he has not been the same, even during early parts of the game, he doesn't have that fire.....he's going through the motions, he's comfortable, playing to not get hurt and pad his stats for his next contract......Coaching 101....David Carr Camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    It's actually been since the broken leg in the Colts game, he has not been the same, even during early parts of the game, he doesn't have that fire.....he's going through the motions, he's comfortable, playing to not get hurt and pad his stats for his next contract......Coaching 101....David Carr Camp.
    100% correct, the ultimate box score con artist
    Last edited by DoctorRaider; 02-19-2020 at 01:33 PM.

Big game

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    100% correct, the ultimate box score con artist
    Carr is 8-20 for 75 yards and an INT in first three quarters.

We fall behind 31-7 with quarter left. Other team goes into prevent. Carr looks decent in final quarter, completing 10-12 passes for 155 yards and two TDs, dinking and dunking his way down the field. The other team gives up yards and a couple of touchdowns because they are so far ahead. They watch us run out the clock. Carr finishes game 18-32 for 230 yards, two TDs and one INT.

Final score: 38-21.

It was not that close.

Final stats: Carr was not that good.

When the game counted, Carr could not be counted on to lead. He throws one pass over 20 yards all game, even when the Raiders are behind by 24 points in the last quarter.

Pathetic.
    Last edited by raiderman41; 02-19-2020 at 03:35 PM.