Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Derek Carr is a top 10 qb any given year according to PFF data metrics

Quote Originally Posted by xramfan View Post
    "How do we stop Derek Carr?"..........said no defensive coordinator ever lol
    If we trade Carrbage I'm praying it's to someone in our division.

I'd love to see Pussyboy smashed by our defense.

Guaranteed 2 easy wins.

I'm so fucking sick of Carrbage. Really don't want to watch him QB the Raiders any more. I've seen enough.

If we don't trade him, I'm kind of hoping he gets injured. I really don't give a shit if we go 0-16 without him. At least we'll have our choice of the top QB coming out next year that way.

Quote Originally Posted by xramfan View Post
    Agree. If those numbers are correct we must pour more money into the defense. If you are only spending approx 10% of your player budget on defense then you get what you pay for. Still wont let the offense off the hook. For the most part we did OK between the 20`s but then when teams tighten up on us, the offense shits the bed. I think we are a #1 WR and better QB away from being great but we also better draft Oline for the future because Ritchie doesnt have many more seasons and we need more depth.
    I agree with we need to get better in the redzone. I think a lot of it has to do with playcalling. For some reason, Gruden loves running reverses inside the 5. That's a terrible play call, Davis fumbled last year. Carr needs to do better as well. Turnovers happen, they happen to every QB in the league. The issue is that our receivers on the outside are not very good. The field is already small in the redzone and that makes it even smaller. Our only weapons are TE's, which work in the middle of the field. We need to work play action more on first or 2nd down, when we get inside the 5. Everyone knows we run on those downs, if we wnet play action the TE's are usually wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I agree with we need to get better in the redzone. I think a lot of it has to do with playcalling. For some reason, Gruden loves running reverses inside the 5. That's a terrible play call, Davis fumbled last year. Carr needs to do better as well. Turnovers happen, they happen to every QB in the league. The issue is that our receivers on the outside are not very good. The field is already small in the redzone and that makes it even smaller. Our only weapons are TE's, which work in the middle of the field. We need to work play action more on first or 2nd down, when we get inside the 5. Everyone knows we run on those downs, if we wnet play action the TE's are usually wide open.
    weapons on the outside would help big time